Viewing 10 posts - 671 through 680 (of 878 total)
  • Author
    Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John

In my case its not like that.when i long press on the fuel indicator im Map or Homescreen i get the dialog to change the button. When i long press on the rest of the left widget in map view i get the reset option for the trip data

Ramon76
    Participant

Hi,

I just bought the DMD-T665. I prefer to mount it in a vertical position for enduro riding, but then the top right icons are bigger and overlapping the ones on the left. I know you guys are working on it?

But do you have an estimate on when it will be fixed? Is it worth it to un-install this version and go back to the old one for now?

Thanks in advance.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello John In my case its not like that.when i long press on the fuel indicator im Map or Homescreen i get the dialog to change the button. When i long press on the rest of the left widget in map view i get the reset option for the trip data

Long press on the fuel widget in the map right panel widget – Shows dialog to Reset / Edit the fuel.
    Tap on the fuel widget in the map right panel widget – Will show dialog to exchange the widget

If yours is not like this then you do not have the latest app version.

Hi, I just bought the DMD-T665. I prefer to mount it in a vertical position for enduro riding, but then the top right icons are bigger and overlapping the ones on the left. I know you guys are working on it? But do you have an estimate on when it will be fixed? Is it worth it to un-install this version and go back to the old one for now? Thanks in advance.

There is no portraits layouts, trying to use the app in portrait will make it look all crazy and really bad.
    We should have portraits ready by the end of the current year. Its going to be A LOT of work…

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John now I am completely confused  you described 2 times the same action with different outcome.I use the …49 version. I ger allways the same result i get offered to change the widget

Ramon76
    Participant

Hi, I just bought the DMD-T665. I prefer to mount it in a vertical position for enduro riding, but then the top right icons are bigger and overlapping the ones on the left. I know you guys are working on it? But do you have an estimate on when it will be fixed? Is it worth it to un-install this version and go back to the old one for now? Thanks in advance.

There is no portraits layouts, trying to use the app in portrait will make it look all crazy and really bad. We should have portraits ready by the end of the current year. Its going to be A LOT of work…

Thanks for the fast reply John. Is portrait mode still available in the older version?

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John just installed …50

Now the fuel rest works in Map view. It still does not on Home screen

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John this is funny. As I reported fuel reset works now in Map view it does not on Home. But …. Now it does not work on the obd page any more. This stuff seems to be a gnarly one🧐

Paraendurist
    Participant

So John I have to correct myself .The problem is the user Interface is now inconsisten.Its a short click on obd page and a long click on Map view you should align this

Severian
    Participant

Beta 2.99950: – When map is locked (with the touch screen lock settings enabled) other UI elements are hidden too

The idea is good. But, right now you remove bottom UI elements (menu) and show the same map area in increased screen space, which results in different aspect ratio. This is unpleasant, since eye catches this change (to prove my point: locking button is also a little bit distorted after reshaping of the map, not perfect circle anymore).

In my opinion, aspect ratio of the map and zoom level should stay the same after locking, so you just show increased “map area” (a little bit), that fit to screen.

Best!!

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John

There is a question about the automaticaly searched for pois alongside a track. Are these pois measured as a direkt line which meanns the gas station could be on the other side of the mountain or is there a defined distance between track and poi so they are shown in the box or not. Are they around my actual position or allways in direction of the track i am following?

Viewing 10 posts - 671 through 680 (of 878 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.