Viewing 6 posts - 871 through 876 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello

Remote Controllers should be back working.

As for the old CI and Roadbook im afraid the old CI will never work that good on DMD, i will try to improve it and also check the BarButtons thing.
    It is a nightmare to support all these freaking controllers…

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Ali Endureur
    Participant

Hello Remote Controllers should be back working. As for the old CI and Roadbook im afraid the old CI will never work that good on DMD, i will try to improve it and also check the BarButtons thing. It is a nightmare to support all these freaking controllers…

I’m really sorry about that – but you don’t want to buy new hardware after every release. Especially as the button function works in all other apps. So not only in the DMD2 main menu & the map menu, but also in other apps. The error only occurs in the DMD2 Roadbook app.

Incidentally, I recently started using a DMD-T-865, before that I had a Carpe Iter V4b – still with the officially licenced DMD2 software. Everything ran very satisfactorily on it. So it would be really great if the bar button functions of the CI controller could be implemented again. I change motorbike frequently and the ingenious thing about the CI controller is that it doesn’t need a power supply as it has an internal battery.

Your work and efforts are great though!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Ali Endureur. Reason: important additions
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Ali Endureur.
    harupipapa
    Participant

waiting for the F6 and F7 bugs to be fixed in roadbook.
    Is it just this defective barbuttons?

Ali Endureur
    Participant

Also waiting…

harupipapa
    Participant

The issue with button A and button B on the roadbook has been resolved with the 62 update.
    Thank you

Ali Endureur
    Participant

This would be great – I will check this tomorrow!

Viewing 6 posts - 871 through 876 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.