Viewing 10 posts - 881 through 890 (of 908 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello all, I don’t know if it’s a bug or if the function is not yet implemented, so I’m posting my request here. when I am in the “roadbook” page and I move, the compass works and shows me the heading; but if I stop, take a look at the map or the parameters, when I come back to “roadbook”, the heading is lost, the compass still displays 270. Is it possible for the compass to retain the heading data when I go to another page and return to the page with the compass? Thank you for your work ! Best regards Laurent

I understand what you are saying and i can reproduce. I will fix this!

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello John long ago that I posted. I have an item I would love to see implemented. A track analysis, ( like theone implemented in komoot) one coule do this alongside the track classification.Such an analysis would allow to plan the day and to calculate whether the planned distance for today is realistic. Also a question when will the next step in routing come along i would prefer routing along multiple waypoints Please continue to do your super job with the app

I been working on something along these lines, not exactly that but something more which include that… not sure when will it be ready.
    My priority for anything new will be to finish the routing, multi point / multi profile planning + GPX route support + Real-Time GPX Track instructions.

Buy Me a Coffee

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hogh john
    I totaly agree on these priorities. To be able to add allmost one waypoint would give the possivility to route arround obstacles which force you ro drive back

mp_
    Participant

Can you add an option to have a space in the top (red rectangle) as exists in portrait view and another one for bottom navigation from mobile (green rectangle). I know that this will shrink the layout a bit but at least I could easily switch to another app the map/info won’t be in the camera and will fix the cut in the corners a bit.

Laurent
    Participant

Hello all, I don’t know if it’s a bug or if the function is not yet implemented, so I’m posting my request here. when I am in the “roadbook” page and I move, the compass works and shows me the heading; but if I stop, take a look at the map or the parameters, when I come back to “roadbook”, the heading is lost, the compass still displays 270. Is it possible for the compass to retain the heading data when I go to another page and return to the page with the compass? Thank you for your work ! Best regards Laurent

I understand what you are saying and i can reproduce. I will fix this!

OK, thanks a lot ! just to complete a little, this problem is true on all compasses, if I put a compass on the home page, if I leave the page and come back, the heading is gone.

Best regards

Laurent

legli
    Participant

Hi,

Still experiencing problems getting location permissions to be “Always” on CI-Pad-V4 with Dmd2 version 3.00067. Is there a fix to come or is this CI-Pad specific?

Many thanks for the great work.

Laurent

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hi, Still experiencing problems getting location permissions to be “Always” on CI-Pad-V4 with Dmd2 version 3.00067. Is there a fix to come or is this CI-Pad specific? Many thanks for the great work. Laurent

What do you mean by “Always” ? That is not a permission and im not sure i understand what you are talking about.

Buy Me a Coffee

legli
    Participant

Sorry I mean:

to allow DMD2 to comunicate and receive information from the location/GPS even if the application is not in front.

Right now when going to the Settings>>Location>>DMD2>>Permissions>>Location the only choices available are : Allow only while using the app, ask every time, deny.

Application like google get a “Allow all the time”

I’d like DMD2 to get full permission so the GPX recording doesn’t skip or stop when receiving a phone call or changing to another app temporarily.

Hope this makes more sense. All the best. L

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Sorry I mean: to allow DMD2 to comunicate and receive information from the location/GPS even if the application is not in front. Right now when going to the Settings>>Location>>DMD2>>Permissions>>Location the only choices available are : Allow only while using the app, ask every time, deny. Application like google get a “Allow all the time” I’d like DMD2 to get full permission so the GPX recording doesn’t skip or stop when receiving a phone call or changing to another app temporarily. Hope this makes more sense. All the best. L

That is not possible.
    Google Play Store policies do not allow DMD2 to get access to location when its not the app in view.
    We tried… for months, did appeals and wrote lots of emails… always denied, even though we are in conformity with the Google policies.

Buy Me a Coffee

Abyss79
    Participant

Helo Everybody, I have a question on GPX file,

There is the possibilities to use the Icon of the direction (Turn Left Turn Right) in GPX in order to differntiate the different Waypoint?

Actually Waypoint are all show as a green baloon.

For long trip will be usefull use the direction Icon to identificate the different change of direction.

Will be usefull to have a list of alle the usable icon.

Thanks

Christian

Viewing 10 posts - 881 through 890 (of 908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.