Viewing 10 posts - 661 through 670 (of 877 total)
  • Author
    Paraendurist
    Participant

This sounds really great John

Paraendurist
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello John</p>
    I could not find out how to reset fuel by long press outside the obd page. I have the fuel un map left side and on main page in the obd widget in the middle both do not react but show the edit page

What I am doing wrong?

Jörg
    Participant

hi John,

i love the new power indicator on the top left.

Could you make the font color according to the direction, green when charging, red when discharging.

Greetings Joerg

SC-Surfer
    Participant

hi John, i love the new power indicator on the top left. Could you make the font color according to the direction, green when charging, red when discharging. Greetings Joerg

100% THIS !!

Severian
    Participant

hi John, i love the new power indicator on the top left. Could you make the font color according to the direction, green when charging, red when discharging.

VERY good suggestion, 100% useful!

Jörg
    Participant

Hi John,

I think there is a strange bug with the sign on the mA display.
    On my Ci-Pad, a minus value is displayed without charge.
    With voltage supply, no minus is displayed. Everything is ok.
    On my Xiaomi phone mi9 it is the other way round. Minus is displayed when charging.
    On a Samsung S10+, only -1 to 0 mA is displayed.
    But the path is correct.

Ejj75
    Participant

Samsung Galaxy Active 3

Version 2.99949. Absolutely really nice features has launched.

Auto lock when moving: UI lock works

Auto unlock when stopped: UI does not unlock when stop moving (after 5 min still locked). The UI lock cannot be opened on the home screen and app can not close (unlock and app close buttons are missing due to UI lock).

Current now:

Not in charger: Value is -1 mA…0mA (Should be -500…-800mA).

Fast charger connected: Value is first 2mA (should be 1500-2000mA) and then decreases to 0…1mA.

Motorcycle charger: Value is first 1mA and decreasess to 0mA after few seconds (real value should be 400-600mA).

Could the indication values ​​be amps instead of milliamps?

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Samsung Galaxy Active 3 Version 2.99949. Absolutely really nice features has launched. Auto lock when moving: UI lock works Auto unlock when stopped: UI does not unlock when stop moving (after 5 min still locked). The UI lock cannot be opened on the home screen and app can not close (unlock and app close buttons are missing due to UI lock). Current now: Not in charger: Value is -1 mA…0mA (Should be -500…-800mA). Fast charger connected: Value is first 2mA (should be 1500-2000mA) and then decreases to 0…1mA. Motorcycle charger: Value is first 1mA and decreasess to 0mA after few seconds (real value should be 400-600mA). Could the indication values ​​be amps instead of milliamps?

Sorry but not all devices allow for Current Now report. Im absolutely sure my code is the correct code, works perfect on all my devices too, if any device is showing wrong values I can assure you that the manufacturer changed stuff that they should have not changed (usually the case with Samsung).

Beta 2.99950:
    – When map is locked (with the touch screen lock settings enabled) other UI elements are hidden too
    – Address Search – Will now show history for the last 10 items that you searched and actually clicked for either Navigate or Share
    – Map Lock Button – To unlock it now requires long press
    – Fixed a bug with Clock Widgets where non 24h mode was not being respected
    – Fixed a crash on map widgets long press where it would cause crash when there was no widget loaded
    – Auto Map Lock settings (map view settings) now, correctly, wont lock screen when you are not in the map view or in the map view settings screen

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello John</p> I could not find out how to reset fuel by long press outside the obd page. I have the fuel un map left side and on main page in the obd widget in the middle both do not react but show the edit page What I am doing wrong?

Long press on the fuel indicator in the map widgets area will indeed show the dialog. The dialog first button is “RESET”.

hi John, i love the new power indicator on the top left. Could you make the font color according to the direction, green when charging, red when discharging. Greetings Joerg

Change font color according to CHARGING state or according to CURRENT NOW being positive or negative?

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Jörg
    Participant

John wrote:
    Change font color according to CHARGING state or according to CURRENT NOW being positive or negative?

In case of discharge (negative mA value) red font colour, in case of charge (positive value) green font colour.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Jörg.
Viewing 10 posts - 661 through 670 (of 877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.