Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jlsch
    Participant

I am wondering if the OBDLink LX should be visible in Settings, Bluetooth, Paired Devices and also be visible as connected like for example ADVCtrl unit? Mine doesn’t, but it is connected to the CI device, sometimes I have connection problems after stoping my bike, afterwards dmd is not responding. Originally I connected the dongle via OBDLink App for the installation/update of Firmware,  afterwards I disabled connection to this app during the use of it, now I deinstalled this app. It is still working as i told, but do i have to pair it once again directly to the CI device for better reliability?

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by jlsch.
    • This reply was modified 10 months ago by jlsch.

I have OBDLink LX on my 2013 F800GSA since a few weeks, with short connectioncable from BMW Pins to OBD port. It works well, but Oil Temperature and Battey Voltage are not shown or not readable. Coolant Temp., Revs, Throttlepos., and other stuff are shown in the dmd2.

hi !,
    I connected my 2010 F800Gs to DMD2 via the Bluetooth dongle without problem. Auto or ISO 9141-2 protocol.

I also miss the display of the oil temperature and especially the battery voltage… whereas with “Motoscan” (and the same elements) the battery voltage is clearly displayed…
    It’s quite surprising, isn’t it?
    The Iso 9141-2 data frame is misread?

Thank you for your help.

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.