Viewing 10 posts - 461 through 470 (of 884 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Don’t know if this was already mentioned before and not really an issue but the artwork in the music widget is quite pixelated (Spotify source, T865).

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Ben.
    voorstad
    Participant

Don’t know if this was already mentioned here before, but when I share my internet connection from my mobile phone (bluetooth tethering) to DMD2 (beta 2.99926) on an Android tablet, DMD2 shows “offline”. I can search addresses online in DMD2 and use other online apps.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Just to report : Beta 2.99926 works without crashes. If possible, try to reproduce the bug with symbols in map view not possible to turn off. Scaling of symbol works ok.

Fixed for next update.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

SC-Surfer
    Participant

Don’t know if this was already mentioned here before, but when I share my internet connection from my mobile phone (bluetooth tethering) to DMD2 (beta 2.99926) on an Android tablet, DMD2 shows “offline”. I can search addresses online in DMD2 and use other online apps.

It was working for me before. I’ll have to try after the update.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99927:
    – Added 6 button controller scheme
    – Improved GPX manager class thread logic and performance
    – Improved the Route Calculator – Recalculation trigger
    – Fixed a case where changing the auto load POI settings did not apply correctly
    – Auto Load POI are now loaded on TRACK render – correct behaviour for GPX File State / Track State
    – Fixed a case where changing the High Contrast option for TOPO Advanced Options was not working
    – Fixed a case where Labels and Symbol settings were not being applied or not working
    – Added configuration changes to the manifest which were causing app restart (by Android design) like when you connected a controller

Buy Me a Coffee

bluetuz
    Participant

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by bluetuz.
    bluetuz
    Participant

Beta 2.99927: – Added 6 button controller scheme – Improved GPX manager class thread logic and performance – Improved the Route Calculator – Recalculation trigger – Fixed a case where changing the auto load POI settings did not apply correctly – Auto Load POI are now loaded on TRACK render – correct behaviour for GPX File State / Track State – Fixed a case where changing the High Contrast option for TOPO Advanced Options was not working – Fixed a case where Labels and Symbol settings were not being applied or not working – Added configuration changes to the manifest which were causing app restart (by Android design) like when you connected a controller

Hi, when are we going to be able to continuously rotate the left and right panels by clicking on the top of each panel?, to avoid having to click on the arrows

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John Great You have korrektes the Automatic Poi Search. Its now fast because IT searches only active Tracks.

I have one Item left. When You load a New File lets say for about 5000 km containing 14 Tracks they are all active so IT searches for all of them. My proposal load them all deactivated so ITS very fast and then one can decide which one should be active and load that.This will BE much faster. Or You give the possibility for which Tracks the pois should be loaded and for which ones Not.

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John

There IS an problematic item in the gpx section.

When You have gpx Files allready loaded into dmd2 You ca See them only when the File ist ready for Display. When You so Something before ITS readyly loaded dmd2 Crashes.

IT would bei better to see which Files are allready within dmd2 and give them a colour when they are ready to be displayed in screen. I think the whole gpx Handling with loading Files aktivating Poi Search and soon should be thought through again.Loading and selection for aktivating should be seperated Prozesses. Otherwise You wait for stuff You have in the System but so Not use at the very Moment. Again there should be the possibility to Cache searches for every gpx file, so the search has Not to be calculated again. Hope this helps. Funtionality IS great now the Performance has to be tweaked

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99927: – Added 6 button controller scheme – Improved GPX manager class thread logic and performance – Improved the Route Calculator – Recalculation trigger – Fixed a case where changing the auto load POI settings did not apply correctly – Auto Load POI are now loaded on TRACK render – correct behaviour for GPX File State / Track State – Fixed a case where changing the High Contrast option for TOPO Advanced Options was not working – Fixed a case where Labels and Symbol settings were not being applied or not working – Added configuration changes to the manifest which were causing app restart (by Android design) like when you connected a controller

Hi, when are we going to be able to continuously rotate the left and right panels by clicking on the top of each panel?, to avoid having to click on the arrows

Fixed for today update.

Buy Me a Coffee

Viewing 10 posts - 461 through 470 (of 884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.