Viewing 10 posts - 471 through 480 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello John There IS an problematic item in the gpx section. When You have gpx Files allready loaded into dmd2 You ca See them only when the File ist ready for Display. When You so Something before ITS readyly loaded dmd2 Crashes. IT would bei better to see which Files are allready within dmd2 and give them a colour when they are ready to be displayed in screen. I think the whole gpx Handling with loading Files aktivating Poi Search and soon should be thought through again.Loading and selection for aktivating should be seperated Prozesses. Otherwise You wait for stuff You have in the System but so Not use at the very Moment. Again there should be the possibility to Cache searches for every gpx file, so the search has Not to be calculated again. Hope this helps. Funtionality IS great now the Performance has to be tweaked

Cached auto load POI will be done, its in the TODO list already.

Can you give me an example on how to crash DMD2 when the file is loading? I can’t reproduce this.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99928 released:
    – Clock Widget available in the Home bottom slot
    – New Time indicator in the GPS/OBD Sensors widget (available for home / roadbook / map)
    – Route Planner – greatly reduced the chance of using a cycleway in the calculations
    – Home Panels (Left and Right) now allow you to change position by tapping on the title
    – Home Panels (Left and Right) now allow you to change position in loop with the same control, when it reaches then last or first position it will loop
    – Roadbook – Totals and Partials decimal places now apply immediate
    – Map View: when you enable the topo map theme the Advanced Topo Options menu entry is correctly placed under the Map Type & Style menu entry

Paraendurist
    Participant

When I click on the Tracht while the File ist Not shown as loaded IT Crashes. I find IT funny anyway that I can See the track in the Screen and dmd2 tells me that there IS No File.

bluetuz
    Participant

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by bluetuz.
    • This reply was modified 10 months ago by bluetuz.
    bluetuz
    Participant

Beta 2.99928 released: – Clock Widget available in the Home bottom slot – New Time indicator in the GPS/OBD Sensors widget (available for home / roadbook / map) – Route Planner – greatly reduced the chance of using a cycleway in the calculations – Home Panels (Left and Right) now allow you to change position by tapping on the title – Home Panels (Left and Right) now allow you to change position in loop with the same control, when it reaches then last or first position it will loop – Roadbook – Totals and Partials decimal places now apply immediate – Map View: when you enable the topo map theme the Advanced Topo Options menu entry is correctly placed under the Map Type & Style menu entry

Good!!! It works perfect!!!

Severian
    Participant

Beta 2.99928

Maybe it’s better for the Clock Widget in the Home bottom slot and the new Time indicator in the GPS/OBD Sensors widget (available for home / roadbook / map) to be displayed without counting seconds?

It’s a little bit distracting with seconds counting all the time, in my opinion only hours + minutes are quit enough.

Ace Gant
    Participant

May be i missed something, using an Active Tab 2 with less Storage. In the Normal Version is a Point *Storage Card * for all maps.

I tried to install the Beta and everything’s works  But by installing some maps the Storage is full.

Is there any way to store to memory card ?

I could see the point but couldn’t activate.

Greets

Jörg
    Participant

In Settings, I see an item called Memory, which presumably activates the internal SD card.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

When I click on the Tracht while the File ist Not shown as loaded IT Crashes. I find IT funny anyway that I can See the track in the Screen and dmd2 tells me that there IS No File.

Hello

Do you think you can make a video showing this to me? I really cannot reproduce it.

Ace Gant
    Participant

In Settings, I see an item called Memory, which presumably activates the internal SD card.

I got also the Item but it’s mit possible to activate the SD Card

Viewing 10 posts - 471 through 480 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.