Viewing 10 posts - 481 through 490 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    Ace Gant
    Participant

Jörg
    Participant

You are right. I just tested it on another mobile phone (Samsung S10plus) with an SD card. It doesn’t work on mine either. Maybe it is a future function.

Greetings Jörg

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99929:
    – New Navigation Voice Instructions option in Map View -> Options (disabled by default)
    – Some improvements in GPX Real-Time Progress
    – Fixed a case where inverting the GPX direction would stop Real-Time Progress

Regarding SD Cards, its not enabled on devices with Google Play Store, this is pending a permission from Google.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Ace Gant
    Participant

2491 wrote:

Beta 2.99929: – New Navigation Voice Instructions option in Map View -> Options (disabled by default) – Some improvements in GPX Real-Time Progress – Fixed a case where inverting the GPX direction would stop Real-Time Progress Regarding SD Cards, its not enabled on devices with Google Play Store, this is pending a permission from Google.

Hey John,

must be a Bug cause in the older ( actually Version it’s possible 🤙

A

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Ace Gant.
    mp_
    Participant

Can you disable this full keyboard layout in landscape mode when tap to type on a input field? This is not happening in any other app and there is no option in the phone to disable it. Found this, it’s a little bit old, but it might give you an idea? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31848929/how-to-disable-custom-keyboard-fullscreen

this is definitely happening on xiaomi redmi 10s

Herbert H
    Participant

Ich vermisse den Lamda Wärt in der Auswahl der Sensoren.

Mr Head
    Participant

I’m beginning this journey having finally got the Beta in Google Play figured out. I’ve updated my DMD2 to Beta from Google Play on a Samsung Tab A7-Lite. I’d previously set map downloads to the SD card, but now that option is greyed out. I can wait on that.

I purchased the OBD plugin, but am having issues getting the dongle to see the ECU either in the OBD Link app or DMD2 Beta.

The dongle is an OBDII LX that works perfectly with TuneECU and was painless to link there as well.

I will soon have a Carpe Inter Adventure controller in hand to play with as well and am hoping to use this on my upcoming rides in Utah, using some roadbooks I created with the offline maps as a backup.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31848929/how-to-disable-custom-keyboard-fullscreen

will be checking this now.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

I’m beginning this journey having finally got the Beta in Google Play figured out. I’ve updated my DMD2 to Beta from Google Play on a Samsung Tab A7-Lite. I’d previously set map downloads to the SD card, but now that option is greyed out. I can wait on that. I purchased the OBD plugin, but am having issues getting the dongle to see the ECU either in the OBD Link app or DMD2 Beta. The dongle is an OBDII LX that works perfectly with TuneECU and was painless to link there as well. I will soon have a Carpe Inter Adventure controller in hand to play with as well and am hoping to use this on my upcoming rides in Utah, using some roadbooks I created with the offline maps as a backup.

Need to know which motorcycle you have. It needs to be OBD2 compatible which mean 2019+

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99931 released:
    – Fixed a case where the Sat view was being loaded on top of calculated routes
    – Fixed a case where the second dialog on a chain of dialogs was being closed automatically
    – Fixed a case where when DMD2 was the Home app it was not finishing init the layout causing a weird bug where you would open another app and could not return to home
    – Now when you change DMD2 between being the default home or not the bottom menu will immediately reflect it by showing or hiding the exit button

Viewing 10 posts - 481 through 490 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.