Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    LeoT3
    Participant

Hello,

Not sure i can really help you. In fact i could have bought any of the Evotech system as I am using only the lower part which is the same on all mounts.

Then, the tablet holder is a standard piece from Ram for 8″ tablets. In between I used bits from a Gopro holder I had and I hand made the rest.

This said, once in place, the tablet doesn’t look that big, and you get quickly used to the confort of the 8″ screen.

Tiger 900 RP

edu732
    Participant

Hi.

I make these models for the oukitel tablet, one has a key to keep the tablet fixed, and another is with a hand nut. They are both very resistant, and they come ready for a 12 mm tube

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by edu732.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by João Pereira.
    edu732
    Participant

Hello.

I make these supports for the oukitel RT3 tablet, both very resistant. one model is with a key, and another without a key.

DingerJ
    Participant

Late adder here but..

RT3 is great   battery is a beast.

I also have ram mount 8″   It really doesn’t fit the RT3 correctly and with the help of some foam strips would be great. I may contact Ram Mounts  as it would only require some new molded end pieces or some inserts. It just doesn’t fit great into the end caps and it can me annoys me.

I made my own adapter to the 12mm bar using a generic mount clamp with 4 holes and a 6″ piece of 2″ wide 1/8″ thick aluminum. Nice and solid.

AirborneSilva
    Participant

Thanks for the input DingerJ.

Ronald
    Participant

Dear DingerJ
    i have now also this tablet Oukitel RT3 and i am surching a holder for my bike.
    Could you support me about pls?

Thanks
    Ronald

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.