Viewing 10 posts - 851 through 860 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    Severian
    Participant

Hesanav controller also doesn’t work correctly after 59 update. Joystick works, buttons don’t.

Now both of my controllers are useless after 3.00059 update, I sure hope this would be resolved asap.

harupipapa
    Participant

59 versions
    in use
    The barbuttons are DMD roadbook and buttons 1 and 2 do not work. This applies to buttons F6 and F7.

1. Scaling works correctly in DMD maps.
    Jörg
    Participant

The old Carpe Ci controller works with DMD2 version 3.00059.

This is very strange.

I hope there will be an update soon so that I don’t get used to a different map app in the meantime.

Severian
    Participant

Turf luck for us with ver 59 and affected controllers… Guys are out of office for a week, I saw on fb.

Very, very unfortunate situation for me, having planned rally training over the next weekend. Would love opportunity to fall back to previous version!

Jörg
    Participant

A manual downgrade option (including Google Version) to the respective previous version (with download as apk file) would be a great option for such cases.

Paraendurist
    Participant

There can be found apks in the web. But I dont know where they come from

Severian
    Participant

Yeah, I know. But, not so keen to downgrade from shady sources.

Anyway, very unpleasant bug, having in mind that this is not a beta anymore. Affecting so many users in more than noticeable way.

I only hope it will be treated as such, not let us hanging for weeks…

Paraendurist
    Participant

You are right with all you have said but…. It is still beta when you use the 59. The stable was frozen at 3004 i think.

Severian
    Participant

Really? I was under the impression that there is no difference right now between beta program and stable versions?

Probably my mistake. If it is beta, I got what I bargained for 🙂

iwillgosecond
    Participant

I read somewhere on here or the discord that since 54 or 58 they have parity and no beta.

They need to drop having multiple sites for information and just go to discord so all the info is also in parity.

Viewing 10 posts - 851 through 860 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.