Viewing 10 posts - 841 through 850 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    mp_
    Participant

mp_ wrote:
    Nice add the ‘my places’ but the close keyboard icon missing so can’t continue to save one
    I can see the close keyboard in the picture, its in the bottom right corner.

ooops. Didn’t know that this closing the kb, was expecting this blue ‘keyboard’ icon from the app. 👍

João Pereira
    Keymaster

DMD2 – 3.00044 – 3.00045:
    – Fixed some cases where controller actions would crash due to no selection on lists/grids
    – Fixed correct list / grid controller actions when wired controller mode -> lots of dialogs are pending controller implementation
    – Added a bad GPX case where the GPX is thousands of waypoint (instead of track points)
    – Improved track point / navigation progress detection
    – Fixed a case where some Auto POI categories would not load
    – Improved app close speed / cleanup
    – 3D Buildings now show at lower zooms
    – 3D Buildings shadows now sync with current time
    – Fixed POI Highlights settings not being applied after app restart
    – New your location indication on map edges when your location is out of view
    – Other small improvements

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Severian
    Participant

Ver 3.00048

Small bug: when the gpx is loaded and you are a bit away from the track, line to closest track point is present in the map view (if enabled), as it should. But, if I delete that gpx, line to closest point is still present for some time on the map, pointing to where the closest point of the deleted track previously was. Making no sense 🙂 .

New feature requests (if possible):

1. Remote controller feature: when the screen is unlocked, long press on remote’s OK button brings you to lower menu (where you can skip from, let’s say, map view to home view). But, it doesn’t work when the screen is locked. So, if I am in the locked map view and I want to skip to locked home view, I have to: unlock, long-OK, skip to home view, lock again. Is it possible to enable “long-OK” in screen lock mode too? So I can skip directly from locked map view, to (ideally locked!) home view. I am using Hesanav remote, but I think it is the same with every controller. Long-OK can’t be accidentally pressed, so this feature will not have unwanted side effects, I think.

2. Is it possible to have scale option for the Track progress info box (map view)? So, we could increase or decrease its size on the map? For instance, for my setup ideal size would be around 120%

3. New Battery % level (with charging indicator) widget on map/home view? We have time widget for some time now (great!), larger Battery % indicator is needed for the same reason (too small in status bar to be able to reed in hectic enduro situations)

4. Option to show/hide auto Start&End track waypoints ALL TOGETHER (I know that we can hide them one by one, bit in case of multiple tracks gpx, this simply is not user friendly).

Thanks!!

iwillgosecond
    Participant

+1 on #4 big time.  There are times I want to look ahead and there is just too much waypoint & poi clutter….on click hide/show would be great.

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John love the app always keen to experience the newest stuff.
    What about navigation urgently need possibility to choose almost one waypoint to be able to plan arround blocked tracks. And plan such stuff starting not at the own position but from a known waypoint (makes sense when you have a planned track and somebody informs you that a part of planned track is not viable at the present time.

Severian
    Participant

No updates after 3.00048 for Play store devices?

iwillgosecond
    Participant

I noticed that too…many on here are referencing 50 but play store for me is still 48.

Severian
    Participant

I noticed version 51 for non play store devices… Don’t know what changed, though.

Severian
    Participant

Ver 59, Carpe iter BMW controller doesn’t work with dmd2 anymore. Works with Osmand on the same hw with no updates of Carpe’s controller app => it is the dmd2 change with this new ver.

I hope it is not intentional…

Nominis
    Participant

DMD2 – current Google version 3.00059  and Adventure Controller (with current firmware update) = no function of the controller under DMD2.

Not good for the tour today.

I ride without a controller as I did 100 years ago.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Nominis.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Nominis.
Viewing 10 posts - 841 through 850 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.