Viewing 10 posts - 451 through 460 (of 884 total)
  • Author
    GaryR
    Participant

Pixel 6 Pro and Pixel 3 Pro, crashes on start, stays running in background, crashes each time I try to bring it up..

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by GaryR.
    laode_ontahood
    Participant

I had issue App Crashed. But I did’t clear cache and memory. I just restart it and it works well after restarted.

i’m using carpe iter v4b

Severian
    Participant

Beta 2.99925 crashes after upgrade from previous version. Cache delete does not fix the problem. Full data delete does.

After data delete and downloading maps again, does not crash any more.

HW: Oneplus 8T phone (Android 13)

GaryR
    Participant

Beta 2.99925 crashes after upgrade from previous version. Cache delete does not fix the problem. Full data delete does. After data delete and downloading maps again, does not crash any more. HW: Oneplus 8T phone (Android 13)

Thanks, I’ll delete all data and try it! Yep, that worked!

Severian
    Participant

Beta 2.99925

Small bug: after enabling symbols in map view and then disabling them again, symbols are still present on the map. You can not turn them off anymore.

Severian
    Participant

Update: after some configuration (specifically, after adding Waze as an icon in home view) Beta 2.99925 crashes again, on every start.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello John Tested today the track Poi Search again. Unfortunately the Routine searches for all tracks which are loaded in the System regardeless wether they are aktivated or Not. IT IS irrelevant wether You chose one or all Tracks are Hidden IT searches anyway. So You are forced to load only the todays track. If You Plan a 3 week Journey this IS very problematic because You News an Archive system. I think your Intention was to search only for the crivated eg. Non Hidden Tracks. IT should be easy to Change that. When You follows my proposal to Cache search for planned Tracks there should be a Routine to exclude These Tracks from the search also and Just use the cashed search.

Found and reproduced.
    Im working on fixing this and adding the cached POI along the track.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Same issue on my Tripltek T82 Tablet. Both Beta and standard version.

Hi, last versión crashes with DMD-T865.

2.99925 Carpe Iter 4b crashing on start all the time. Have cleared everything and reinstalled Cache and memory keeps on crashing after second start.I could load Maps after New Install. After restart Crashes after showing configuration Page which was the Last I Had aktive

Sorry guys, found the bug and fixed it. Please update!

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Jörg
    Participant

Thank you very much – it’s working again.

Severian
    Participant

Just to report : Beta 2.99926 works without crashes.

If possible, try to reproduce the bug with symbols in map view not possible to turn off. Scaling of symbol works ok.

Viewing 10 posts - 451 through 460 (of 884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.