Viewing 10 posts - 761 through 770 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    Paraendurist
    Participant

This is a funny bug. The activation of the screen fix button produces different results on my miui 11t pro and my carpe iter. On both of them it is deactivated automatically after 20 seconds. But on my carpe iter android 11 the screen is fixed for 20 seconds the bottom icons and the most of the topscreen icons disappear and come back after 20 sec.on my 11t pro all the buttons on top remain the bottom buttons disappear the screen still is movable nd afzer 20 seconds the button returns to black and everything is back to normal the 11 t pro is android 13

Alkermes
    Participant

Are you guys talking about the lock button in the map view?

Yes.

jesper
    Participant

Hello Joao Woulf it be possible to offer obd speed on main screen as big indicator ad a choice because when in tunnels gps is dead. And 2hen in use as main control its more usefull

This would be really nice! When you drive tens of kilometres of tunnels on a trip, the fuel calculation starts to get inaccurate. Where I live (Norway) we have about 90 tunnels that are between 3 and 25 kilometres and about 240 tunnels that are between 1 and 7 kilometres, so it quickly adds up.

BR
    Jesper

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by jesper.
    Severian
    Participant

I really miss changelog descriptions on 3+ versions…

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John
    Can you please tell me why it is so difficult to fix the problem with the mapview. Its still not possible to keep the screen locked. If i lock it by pushing the button it opens up again after 20 seconds. I mentoned this and not me alone on several versions after 3.0. Why is it not possible to fix that.
    Still it is not possiböe to make a route calculation out of a track i mentioned this about a month ago same is true for the addition of the tracks in a gpx file its still wrong. I dont mind if you regard these bugs as not on top of the list items, but when there is no feedback on this i dont need to be a beta tester any more. There is no use of testing when there is no feedback. As anybody else mentioned I do not see the progress because there is no change report since 3 updates. I appreciate your work but why did you change your behavior

Severian
    Participant

No more Map progress activity widget in upper middle box in home view? Ver 3.00013

mp_
    Participant

It’s just me or the voice instruction are too low? I can’t hear them, I have no problem hearing instructions from other gps.

Can you add a pop-up info box when you click on a droppoint, including the name, address.. a get directions button?

xiaomi redmi 10s

João Pereira
    Keymaster

This is a funny bug. The activation of the screen fix button produces different results on my miui 11t pro and my carpe iter. On both of them it is deactivated automatically after 20 seconds. But on my carpe iter android 11 the screen is fixed for 20 seconds the bottom icons and the most of the topscreen icons disappear and come back after 20 sec.on my 11t pro all the buttons on top remain the bottom buttons disappear the screen still is movable nd afzer 20 seconds the button returns to black and everything is back to normal the 11 t pro is android 13

I cant reproduce this at all. Is there any chance your devices are switching the app color theme? Because switch of the color profile restarts the whole app.

Hello John Can you please tell me why it is so difficult to fix the problem with the mapview. Its still not possible to keep the screen locked. If i lock it by pushing the button it opens up again after 20 seconds. I mentoned this and not me alone on several versions after 3.0. Why is it not possible to fix that. Still it is not possiböe to make a route calculation out of a track i mentioned this about a month ago same is true for the addition of the tracks in a gpx file its still wrong. I dont mind if you regard these bugs as not on top of the list items, but when there is no feedback on this i dont need to be a beta tester any more. There is no use of testing when there is no feedback. As anybody else mentioned I do not see the progress because there is no change report since 3 updates. I appreciate your work but why did you change your behavior

I cannot fix the map lock issue because i just cant reproduce it. Maybe someone can make a video showing what is happening?
    I can convert tracks to calculated routes, no issue for me. But as it is a feature that is never going to be perfect and it was not designed for the reason people are using it im removing the feature and doing something else. People want instructions for GPX Tracks while riding, i will do something specific for that.

No more Map progress activity widget in upper middle box in home view? Ver 3.00013

It does show here, is the setting enabled in the map settings? You need to be on top of a file for it to show.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

It’s just me or the voice instruction are too low? I can’t hear them, I have no problem hearing instructions from other gps. Can you add a pop-up info box when you click on a droppoint, including the name, address.. a get directions button? xiaomi redmi 10s

DMD2 Uses Text-To-Speech which the volume is controlled by the “Multimedia Volume”
    Most devices have Text-To-Speech settings where you can enable a “Amplify Voice Volume”

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Severian
    Participant

The setting was enabled, so I just rechecked, now with this last version (3.00016) I can see it again in top middle box, home view. It’s ok.

BTW, very nice add-on with different location modes!! Zoom to active track and zoom to active GPX are super useful indeed. Good work!

PS: please, invest time in keeping the changelog, if possible. It’s better when one knows what to test 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 761 through 770 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.