Viewing 10 posts - 751 through 760 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta: 2.99972:
    – UI Improvements
    – GPX Settings – Reset Button – Now always RED
    – Changed default GPX Recording name to include date with year
    – Removed the Settings for SD Card storage on devices where it is not possible yet -> was creating confusion and questions
    – Map download manager was improved
    – Fixed a bug with GPX Progress box size when switching available information
    – Light Sensor, yet another attempt at making it work for multiple devices

Beta 2.99971:
    – Many changes in the Location Service (Improved first fix, improved listeners registration, fallback to fused location when no real GPS available)
    – Improved Light Sensor Logic
    – Other UI improvements

Beta 2.99969 – 2.99970 :
    – Global Settings now include manual controller model selection
    – Increased animations speed and removed dialog slide animation
    – GPX Recording – Cleaned UI when recording is not active
    – GPX Recording Listing – Delete now shows dialog to confirm
    – Map – Layers Manager – Removed the bottom reset button
    – Bottom Menu – Fixed case in portrait if entries are less than 4
    – Fixed a bug in map GPX progress where it could either crash or stop progress
    – Fixed a bug with controllers not work in the map view

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello John Its getting better and better. As you promissed the first loding of gpx files is now super fast. But its not wenn you have tp reload or when the poi feature is ticked . When poi is ticked its slower than before and there is no indication whats going on

No change was done that can influence POI search speed.
    The only thing that makes it take more or less time is the length of the GPX file and the amount of POI and amount of downloaded map files that overlap the same area as the GPX file.
    As i said, in the future i plan to make POI search cached, it will only take time the first time you load a file.

Severian
    Participant

Hello,

Is there any chance that track progress info box size could be configurable?

Thanks.

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello Joao congrats for the 3.0
    I am now on 3.000000002.
    There seems to be a bug in the calculation of the total gpx file. I have controled to files one is in total over 9.000 km and shows allway the correct length of the single track but on the first two tracks only a total of 1.000 km from the third on somthing 5000 km . Sometimes it shows a Beginning of the gpx but no End and soon. It seems the calculation is broken which was okay before

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John tested the conversion of tracks to routes. I was very curious because of your statement that it tries a direct conversion of the track without taking the profile into account. To my surprise the conveesion of three different tracks with allways arround 300 km took about 4 minutes on my 11t pro . But the tesult was llways a route of between 2 and 2.9 km from my home starting point with a tur arround after about 2 thirds of the 2 to 2.9 km. This was definitly not a conversion of my track. It didnt follow the track one km. So there must be a big bad bug.

Severian
    Participant

Hello, Is there any chance that track progress info box size could be configurable? Thanks.

It would be very useful for the size of the track progress info box (in map view) to be user configurable. It would resolve issues like being readable on 8″ landscape, but being to small on less than 7″, or vice verse (too big on 8″ when readable on 6.5″).

On versions 2.99969 and 70 it was perfect on up to 7″ screens, but I can imagine that it was too big on 8″ and then after those versions it is probably good on 8″, but almost unreadable in action on less than 7″ (specially next waypoint box size).

Also, I imagine that you are extremely busy, but it was very good practice to comment in details every new version.

Keep up the good work!!

Alkermes
    Participant

I have a T665. In the current version of DriveMode 3.00007, and the previous one, the screen lock does not work. I press the lock icon, it activates, but I can still move the map if I move my hand or finger, and the rest of the buttons work too.

Paraendurist
    Participant

This is the same with me.

Paraendurist
    Participant

With my carpe iter its a bit different. I can activate the display shut but after about 2 minutes it reactivates by itself without any intervention

João Pereira
    Keymaster

I have a T665. In the current version of DriveMode 3.00007, and the previous one, the screen lock does not work. I press the lock icon, it activates, but I can still move the map if I move my hand or finger, and the rest of the buttons work too.

This is the same with me.

Are you guys talking about the lock button in the map view?

Viewing 10 posts - 751 through 760 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.