Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 872 total)
  • Author
    TiDeCu
    Participant

When in mapview, you can adjust the color of every track in a gpx-file individually.

Is there a simple way to set the color of all tracks in a single GPX?
    So you can have all tracks af file XXX.GPX in red, and all tracks of YYY.GPX in blue for example?

Husqvarna 701
    Carpe Iter V4
    Terrain Command 2

João Pereira
    Keymaster

2.89 Samsung Active tab 3 ODBLinkLX No more this connection/stuck issue. “Wake up Samsung Tab and DMD2 is on the screen. ODBlink wakes up automatically and BT connection seems to be ok. Switch ignition on, start engine. RMP shows 4163, voltage 0.0, coolant 25c, throtle 25%. Values ​​are every time same and stuck, no change.” If I try to change Android External Widget it crashes DMD2.

Awsome, will check the widget change, does that mean you can setup the widget once but it crashes only when its set and you want to change it to something else?

Hello, album in mediaplayer not shown and I can not stop music (VLC). I can skip forward and backwards. Volume can be changed also. Redmi Note 11 and 2.89 Regards Thomas

Can you try another media player like Spotify just to be sure if it is related to VLC?

Actually. it does show the lightning when charging via USB-C, but not when charging wirelessly (I have the Quadlock wireless charger)

Ok then I will bring my wireless charge base to work and see if we can implement that too.

2.89 here on Carpe Iter Pad Is it possible to load a GPX from an external source like GoogleDrive directly? Or does it always have to be downloaded separetly and then load it from internal drive?

Yes, when you click to open a file the explorer will have a left menu, it’s the same on any device since it is a stock android thing. If you open the file explorer left menu and you have Google Drive installed you will see a Google Drive entry in that left menu, just click there. 🙂

Same issue on my no-name Chinese obd dongle. It can connect to the dongle, but its stuck at exactly the same values – RPM shows 4163, voltage 0.0, coolant 25c, throtle 25%.

I guess I will have to buy a bunch of dongles to try them out.

When in mapview, you can adjust the color of every track in a gpx-file individually. Is there a simple way to set the color of all tracks in a single GPX? So you can have all tracks af file XXX.GPX in red, and all tracks of YYY.GPX in blue for example?

I never considered this, will add to the Todo List

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Ejj75
    Participant

“will check the widget change, does that mean you can setup the widget once but it crashes only when its set and you want to change it to something else?”

I have installed Widgets with an earlier DMD2 beta version. I updated DMD2 to version 2.89. Already installed Widgets work well. If I try to change Widgets, DMD2 shuts down when the widget selection should open.

Finally I completely reinstalled the 2.89 beta version, after this I can’t install any widgets.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Ejj75.
    • This reply was modified 8 months ago by João Pereira.
    Ejj75
    Participant

“will check the widget change, does that mean you can setup the widget once but it crashes only when its set and you want to change it to something else?”

I have installed Widgets with an earlier DMD2 beta version. I updated DMD2 to version 2.89. Already installed Widgets work well. If I try to change Widgets, DMD2 shuts down when the widget selection should open.

Finally I completely reinstalled the 2.89 beta version, after this I can’t install any widgets.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by João Pereira.
    mp_
    Participant

Hello, album in mediaplayer not shown and I can not stop music (VLC). I can skip forward and backwards. Volume can be changed also. Redmi Note 11 and 2.89 Regards Thomas

Can you try another media player like Spotify just to be sure if it is related to VLC?

same with spotify

xiaomi redmi note 10s

Ejj75
    Participant

Earlier installed widget

T2thec
    Participant

I’m running the beta. It is beautiful! Great work.

I use it in portrait. The main dashboard keeps the three vertical columns. This makes it impossible to use – especially the maps column. Would you consider changing this  to rows? One block sat on top of the next. It looks like the layout of each module would still work.

Also,  in settings, you can lock the orientation. The only options are landscape and landscape reversed. Would it be possible to add portrait?

Thanks a million. It is a great evolution!

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Earlier installed widget

Already fixed for next update.

I’m running the beta. It is beautiful! Great work. I use it in portrait. The main dashboard keeps the three vertical columns. This makes it impossible to use – especially the maps column. Would you consider changing this to rows? One block sat on top of the next. It looks like the layout of each module would still work. Also, in settings, you can lock the orientation. The only options are landscape and landscape reversed. Would it be possible to add portrait? Thanks a million. It is a great evolution!

There is no portrait layouts yet… will come later.
    As a matter of fact there is no phone layouts either… on phones the app looks like crap to be hones, just you wait for the phone specific layouts.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Version 2.91 (22/02/2023)
    – Fixed a bug where editing the bottom menu would make it crash
    – Improved zoom button action while auto zoom is enabled
    – Fixed a bug where loading a system widget would crash the app
    – New map view dialog when no map files have been downloaded yet
    – Auto zoom limited to updating only once every 3 seconds
    – New Widget Sensor Indicator – Adventure Controller Voltage (get your motorcycle voltage from the Carpe Adv Controller)
    – New Location Filter, every accuracy value used for filtering is now set by averaging and storing the average of your device, out of average updates get ignored
    – Other small improvements

Tomppa65
    Participant

Hello, after update to 2.91 and successful installed music player the map is gone. Map screen is black. Installed app new, still black. Removed map and added it again still mp screen is empty. Devive restarted. Still map black.

Regards

Thomas

It is working. Can be deleted.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Tomppa65.
Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 872 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.