Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Version 2.87 (15/02/2023)
    – Added App Auto update system for non play store devices
    – Improved map follow location animations
    – Fixed cases of incorrect Widget: Sensors – title display, selection
    – Made some OBD2 connection improvements
    – More fine tuning of the GPS Filter
    – Map on resume state will resume pending Map Animator pause states
    – Added Splash Screen for supported devices

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

pipitch
    Participant

Hello

when do you plan to have the beta for carpe iter tablet ?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by pipitch.
    Ralphs
    Participant

I am using it on the Carpe Iter and it works just fine

Paraendurist
    Participant

And from where did You Download the Carpe Iter dmd2 beta

Tomppa65
    Participant

Sometimes the control buttons are disapearing after change to an app and Go back to dmd2.

sejtam
    Participant

Also DMD2 Beta 2.86. Every time i start, it asks whether i want to allow Notification pop ups. It does not seem to remember the previous setting.

What device? We cannot touch permission thats the system doing…

This is on an S22+ Android 13. and I didn’t mean device perms, but the app asking whether it should allow showing notifications (enable notification pop up)  from other apps?

Funnily that doesnm’t seem to happen anymore today, so maybe it finally ‘took’?

sejtam
    Participant

And I am confused about the beta. when I click a point on the map and select ‘navigate’ it asks me what external navigation app I wan t to use. a) it doesn’t offer me Calimoto as an option (just Waze, OsmAnd, Komoot and Locus in addition to Google). And if I select Waze, that takes over the whole screen.  How is that helpful?

I thought DMD2 would have its own routing, or allow showing whatever routing app in a window (which would then not need a DMD owned map)?

Tomppa65
    Participant

Hello, just tried it in car. Gps accuracy was good. Map is sometimes not moving and then jumps to the current location. Trip speed average is 150 km/h but real speed is never over 85 km/h due to the speed limit in Finland. Can imagine that this behaviour on a track is irritating.
    regards Thomas

version 2.86

blackview bv5200 pro

android 12

mp_
    Participant

And I am confused about the beta. when I click a point on the map and select ‘navigate’ it asks me what external navigation app I wan t to use. a) it doesn’t offer me Calimoto as an option (just Waze, OsmAnd, Komoot and Locus in addition to Google). And if I select Waze, that takes over the whole screen. How is that helpful? I thought DMD2 would have its own routing, or allow showing whatever routing app in a window (which would then not need a DMD owned map)?

Turn by turn navigation is under construction.

Ralphs
    Participant

from the Playstore

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 874 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.