Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 872 total)
  • Author
    mp_
    Participant

Hello, after update to 2.91 and successful installed music player the map is gone. Map screen is black. Installed app new, still black. Removed map and added it again still mp screen is empty. Devive restarted. Still map black. Regards Thomas It is working. Can be deleted.

This has happened to me and seems that the problem is when it changes from light to dark mode, map can’t zoom back to the current location. I zoom out and saw that the map was somewhere in the north Atlantic ocean, I leave in Greece.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by mp_.
    Tomppa65
    Participant

Yes you are right. I figured it out that I have been somewhere on the ocean.

Joao Pereira
    Keymaster

Version 2.92 (27/02/2023)
    – New POI Search feature in the map view (will be improved in upcoming releases)
    – For devices without Play Store if DMD2 detects a paired CARPE Controller it will be able to install the Controller app and keep it updated for you
    – Other small improvements and fixes

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Ralphs
    Participant

Since turn by turn is already ‘working’ any idea when you resale this as a beta?

Joao Pereira
    Keymaster

Version 2.93 (28/02/2023)
    – Removed option for GPS Precision reduction (no longer needed)
    – New Location Follow icon for North Oriented mode
    – Lists now support up to two lines of text
    – Started implementing Phone Layout in Landscape (50% ready)
    – Fixed a case where the AdvCtrl voltage would not start updating (requires latest Carpe Controller app)
    – Fixed a very old, stupid, incredible frustrating, pain in the ass to debug, case where on some devices some icons would not load

Paraendurist
    Participant

I found 2 Bugs in 2.92 on Carpe Iter

In Poi search each result IS Displays 3 fold. When i Look for Gas Poi I get 3 Times Shell 3 Times elf and so on.

The music Player steering Icon does not work at all. The controls do not react.

I get still 2.92 on Google

Richard
    Participant

I also noticed  a double listing of fuel stations in the poi search. ( Looks like it’s solved in v2.93)

In the poi icon highlight screen, I missing the fuel station poi, is it possible to add.

Dmd 2.92

Greetings Richard

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Richard.
    Joao Pereira
    Keymaster

I found 2 Bugs in 2.92 on Carpe Iter In Poi search each result IS Displays 3 fold. When i Look for Gas Poi I get 3 Times Shell 3 Times elf and so on. The music Player steering Icon does not work at all. The controls do not react. I get still 2.92 on Google

Today I sorted duplicated on 3 cats (Motorcycle Repair, Wc & Water, Gas Station), please report other where you have this behaviour.
    What music player are you using? Whats your Android version?

I also noticed a double listing of fuel stations in the poi search. ( Looks like it’s solved in v2.93) In the poi icon highlight screen, I missing the fuel station poi, is it possible to add. Dmd 2.92 Greetings Richard

I dont understand what you mean with this: “I missing the fuel station poi”

Richard
    Participant

Hi John,

In the map overlays you have the option of highlighting poi icons on lower zoom levels. You can high light like pubs, camping, restaurants, etc… The option of a gas station is missing. On a trip for me fuel, food and sleep are most important :-). Would be nice to see where gas stations are when seeing an overview of the track for the day.

Greetings Richard

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Richard. Reason: Typo
    Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John No the multiple Listings are still there in 2.93. ibteied about half of the Options allways 3 fold displayed Poi in one Option 6 times

I am using a Carpe Iter newest version which IS on Android 9

I use the integrated music Player and Player pro both of them dont Change title fw or Bw and dont stop with the widget

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 872 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.