Viewing 10 posts - 691 through 700 (of 877 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99954:
    – Refraction of POI Categories (Fixed wrong categories bug)
    – Controller Zoom improvement for when auto zoom is on and you are stopped
    – Improved UI for the GPX Progress box
    – Controllers with device names: TCMDIV and BMW_CMDI are now treated as Terrain Command V2 -> Non tested and non certified controllers so im going blind here
    – Other small fixes

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Some people asked to be able to make tracks online using the same profiles as DMD app. We added a BRouter Web fork to the server so you can generate tracks with the same profiles:
    https://www.drivemodedashboard.com/router/
    DO NOT CONFUSE this with something else we are developing which will be called ADVHUB (which we already showed in the past).

Buy Me a Coffee

Severian
    Participant

Is there any way to record track in the background (when display is turned off)?

Beta 2.99954, permissions: location on, battery usage – allowed in background, even data usage allowed in background.

Am I missing something?

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99955:
    – Map downloader queue logic improved

Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Is there any way to record track in the background (when display is turned off)? Beta 2.99954, permissions: location on, battery usage – allowed in background, even data usage allowed in background. Am I missing something?

No point in even trying 98% of devices will kill the service after a while… Display needs to be on, you can have it in background with another app in view but not with screen off.

Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99956:
    – GPX Recorder, fixed resume state where an extra line was being added
    – Fixed a bug with License check loop case
    – Corrected some cases where POI search returned empty
    – Fixed a case where map language was not working for new Italy North / South maps
    – Off-Road route calculation – removed road type PATHS from calculations

Buy Me a Coffee

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John

Would it be possible to have the option to influence the colour and the withof the recorded track . It would be also usefull to have the option to show or hide the track during recording . I would very much appreciate to make the recorded track editable

Jörg
    Participant

Changing the colour is a good idea, as is hiding the track.

An automatic recording start per day will surely come.

Otherwise, I am thrilled with what John & Team have created.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Jörg.
    BareAT
    Participant

Hi John..

updated to last version on CI Pad V4…now I have DMD2 Trial warning 30 days and OBD2 demo mode 15min…

I think, if I remember correctly, you mentioned that CI users will have full version as default on the device…

is something changed or this is just testing version?

thx

Jörg
    Participant

John wrote:

22 July 2023 at 9:18 am

==== Announcement ====
    If you bought your CARPE Tab from Thork Racing and you are using DMD2 Beta please notice we had to change the license method for these devices!
    Since we have dropped Lifetime licenses for the general public we now have new Lifetime licenses which we generate for all the devices we sell as “DMD2 Edition”.
    All Ci Pad owners and THORK clients can get a license for free.
    Just request your license here:

If you did not bought the device from Thork you need to purchases the plugins by clicking on “BUY PLUGIN” on each app section.
    Notice that there is no lifetime license sales, the licenses you see on the Thork Racing website are NOT for the CARPE, those are just for the Tread devices.
    Sorry for the trouble that this might case. We included 30 days free trial so that everyone has 30 days to sort the situation and not get caught in the middle of nowhere with a non functional app.

Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Jörg.
Viewing 10 posts - 691 through 700 (of 877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.