Viewing 10 posts - 701 through 710 (of 908 total)
  • Author
    marius.mihasan
    Participant

Are there any plans for a sunrise/sundown based automatic brightness switching/dimming? Or I could go wild and also imagine the same mechanism used for theme-switching (app theme and map theme), which would be great. I think sunrise/sundown can be picked up from GPS data.

My phone and my car head unit do not have a do not have a light sensor, so I have to manually change the brightness when night comes.

BareAT
    Participant

John, I have sent an message thru web page…so that thread stays clean of this.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by BareAT.
    Brutus
    Participant

Hello John!

Sorry for asking again…

I bought a CI from Thork Racing, got my new license for the Beta version, there are some bugs, day/night mode is changing from light to dark in the middle of the day, auto zoom goes wild now and then, etc.

I am in no means a computer expert, would rather  say I’m in the other end off the scale.

I asked in  a post earlier how the upgrades is working, if it’s installed manually, or automatically?

I would be more than happy for a small explanation how it works, and how to install the new upgrades in the Beta version.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards

/R

fratha
    Participant

In version 2,99956 the Map View Settings: Auto Lock and Auto Unlock Not real working lock is working unlock not wait 3 minutes its Not unlock the map view

switch is set unlock when not moving

on a CI 4 Vb

Jörg
    Participant

@Brutus:

The beta version can be installed via Google Playstore or by downloading the file directly.

The Playstore version is updated via Playstore – like all other apps, the other version is probably updated by downloading (and installing) the new version.

See also here page 1.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Jörg.
    Brutus
    Participant

@Nominis

The Beta version is already installed, my question is HOW i install the updates, for example 2,99956

Do I have to reinstall the Beta by download the complete app from Playstore to get the updates?

Is there an easier way?

If so, please tell me more in detail.

Jörg
    Participant

Apps installed on an Android device are updated via the update function in the Google Playstore.

Existing updates are offered for installation for installed apps. There is no need to reinstall the app.

The update process of DMD2 Beta runs like any other app update.

To update an Android app

Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.

Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.

Tap Manage apps and devices. Apps for which an update is available are marked with “Update available”.

Tap Update.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99957:
    – Fixed bug where going back to DMD from another app would cause a black screen (DMD-T devices specially)
    – Fixed a case where you would get a blank map on map layer settings reset
    – Greatly improved the Router re-calculation trigger
    – Improved GPX progress and Route progress display (sometimes it was not showing the box)
    – Other improvements for Progress related functions (GPX / Router)

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello John Would it be possible to have the option to influence the colour and the withof the recorded track . It would be also usefull to have the option to show or hide the track during recording . I would very much appreciate to make the recorded track editable

Yeap its planned.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Brutus
    Participant

@Nominis

Thank you so much, I am now updated!!!

The CI is my first android device, so all  is new to me….But learning slowly😏

/R

Viewing 10 posts - 701 through 710 (of 908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.