Viewing 10 posts - 521 through 530 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    Severian
    Participant

Beta 2.99932:

In addition to other cool improvements, thank you very much for bringing back track names in track progress info box!!

Not a minute too soon, since I am starting 7day ride in Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Albania. Beta 2.99932 will be the main navigation tool, will report back…

vs
    Participant

SD Card only works on DMD-T665 and DMD-T865, because on these devices we do not need the Google permission.

on other devices I believe you can move the entire app (and data) to the SD Card through the OS

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99933:
    – Support for 4 Button controllers with new 4 button scheme
    – Fixed a case where the GPX Progress would not get called again after changes to Auto POI
    – Fixed a crash caused by thread concurrency (lol multi-threading is a nightmare)

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John

I use the 2.99933 but this Bug Spears since the Last about five releases.

This is what I do. I have a Tour with 15 Tracks loaded. Only 2 Tracks are aktive. I have the Automaten pois in. When I scroll along the Tracks and Tap multiple Times about 4 0r 5 Times in different Locations in the 2 Tracks locking for places to stay over night dmd2 suddenly Crashes aß soon I Tap on the track next time. This is on a Carpe Iter 4b and on MIUI 11t pro.

jesper
    Participant

Hi John

I was wondering if you could add a sign on the map that shows the speed limit of the road you are driving on?

Also, is it possible to base the fuel range calculation on the OBD PID value for the odometer? The PID should be A6 in hex. This would be more acurate when you drive through tens of kilometers of tunnels or if you drive a distance without DMD2 on.

BR Jesper

Santa2512
    Participant

DMD2 beta installed to Galaxy Tab 2 (active)

App loads and runs –

App – moved to external SD card  and runs

Maps will not load to external SD card, and option to store externally is in the menu, but does not work.

Forcing via dev option does not work either

Net result is Tablet runs out of space to run programs

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello Jesper

I think there IS a better Option .I use poibase which gives me speedcams and Speedlimits all over europe.it Costs 15 € year Runs in the Background with abicon over all Apps when You Drive . Very accurate

Ace Gant
    Participant

DMD2 beta installed to Galaxy Tab 2 (active) App loads and runs – App – moved to external SD card and runs Maps will not load to external SD card, and option to store externally is in the menu, but does not work. Forcing via dev option does not work either Net result is Tablet runs out of space to run programs

Same here seems it depends on regulation by Samsung. That’s the Reason why i have to skip the Beta 🙁  Now i have to wait for a solution or go with the Active Tap 3 or with the T865 but 550 at much more than a used 2 ( which runs with the older DMD2) or a used Active 3

GaryR
    Participant

Hi John I was wondering if you could add a sign on the map that shows the speed limit of the road you are driving on?

I like this idea, though for road use I (currently) use Google Maps (and maybe Osmand also)? and it displays the limit IIRC.. At some point, the way John appears to be heading, Google Maps will be redundant..

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by GaryR.
    Herbert H
    Participant

Das T865 ist sehr gut für Navigon. Aber die interne SD Karte wird nicht erkannt. Kann auch keine Bilder darauf speichern. Wenn ich die SD Karte einstecken erscheint SD Karte. Unter Menü Speicher ist sie nicht vorhanden. Ist ein Software Fehler.

Viewing 10 posts - 521 through 530 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.