Viewing 10 posts - 501 through 510 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Husqvarna 701 enduro, euro5 (2021) Oukitel wp23, Android 13 Beta 2.99931, obd plug-in purchased today. Connection is made with 100% trusted obd2 dongle, but wrong values are printed in obd2 and map view. They are constant and not valid (for instance rpm value is always 4163, even with key on-engine off, coolant 25c, voltage 16.7V etc). With the same phone and motorcycle and the same obd2 dongle, app torque pro is working ok (correct values are read and printed). Also, with the same motorcycle and the same obd2 dongle, production version works ok. Beta 2.99931 on other phone (oneplus 8t) has the same behavior as on oukitel : connection is made, values are constant and wrong. Seems to me that either Beta 2.99931 or obd2 plugin has the problem.

That is the description of what happens with those crappy slow dongles.
    What dongle are you using? Please use only OBDLink LX / VLinker MC+, pretty much everything else we tested is garbage and using stupid bad ELM chip clones.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Severian
    Participant

Hmmm… Ok, fair enough, I’ll try. I have one spare lx+.

But, please note that exactly the same dongle, on exactly the same motorcycle works perfectly with dmd2 production version, with Torque Pro and pretty much every other obd2 app that I tried until now.

legli
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the great work.

In one of your replys concerning testing DMD2 on Carpe Iter Tabs you said :”This was not supposed to be used on CARPE tabs because for those we will release it through Carpe Manager App Shelf.
    Either way, on today update it will enable your plugins (we added device detection code), so it will work after you update from Play Store.”

But if I go ahead and delete the app will I be able to download it again from the play store without having to pay for it (since it was preinstalled)?

All the best, can’t wait for 3.0!

Cheers from Switzerland, your software drove me safely to the North Cape and Back last year.

OnyxRacing
    Participant

Feature Request

Might it be possible to add a Distance/Trip 2 with separate reset for those of us on Enduro/Dirt bikes without a fuel gauge? App is great!!

klaasbloem
    Participant

An easy way to reset total distance (odo) would be nice and could serve as second tripmeter.

Severian
    Participant

. //double post (delete)

Severian
    Participant

What dongle are you using? Please use only OBDLink LX / VLinker MC+, pretty much everything else we tested is garbage and using stupid bad ELM chip clones.

Just to report: works with OBDLINK LX.

Funny that the other obd2 dongle works with production version just fine, not with Beta though (with described symptoms). Change of protocol probably.

Anyway, works with OBDLINK LX

Herbert H
    Participant

Ich habe das DMD T865. Der interne Speicher beträgt nur 32GB. Die SD Karte wird zwar unter Speicher erkannt, habe habe mit den Apps keinen Zugriff auf die SD Karte. Die Systeme Daten betragen 9,3 GB . Habe noch OsmAnd geladen. Mehrere Länder, und der Speicher ist voll. Nun kann ich im App den Speicher nicht auswählen. Bei allen meinen anderen Handys ist es möglich. Darauf habe ich das T865 neu aufgesetzt. Beim einspielen von Android verlangt das Tablet nun können sie die SD Karte einstecken. Sie wird nicht erkannt. Den Punkt übersprungen. Dann ist in der Anfrage Speicher die SD Karte vorhanden. Aber in der Apps kann ich den Speicher nicht auswählen!! Wo liegt der Fehler!! Würde das T865 wegen dem internen Speicher 32GB nicht mehr Kaufen!!!!

Ejj75
    Participant

DMD2 2.99931

Samsung Tab Active 3

No GPS fix

I use DMD2 in daily riding and a couple of times per week DMD2 does not get GPS fix.
    This has happened with previous versions as well.

Use case:
    Start the DMD2 application and even if I drive 10 km, DMD2 shows “No Fix” and the speed shows zero. ODB2 reading and ADV controller work.

If I close DMD2 and restart DMD2 application => no GPS with DMD2
    If I close DMD2 and open Google Maps => GPS fix ok immediately with Google Maps. When I close Google Maps and open DMD2 => GPS fix ok immediately with DMD2 also.

So, sometimes GPS fix must be applied by opening Google Maps first.

Frontplayer
    Participant

Auch ist es wichtig für die AJP PR7 das Kraftstoff Gemisch angezeigt wird!!! Das Motorrad hat den Kraftstoff Druck Regler vor dem Kraftstoff Filter !! Das ist falsch. Wenn der Filter verstopft ist, wird über den Druckregler abgelassen. Wenn der Druckregler nach dem Filter ist, wir der Durchlass des Filters ausgeglichen!! Wenn ich in der App sehen würde,das das Gemisch zu mager wird, könnte ich den Filter rechtzeitig tauschen!!!!!!!!!

Ich empfehle noch Fettschreibung und Schriftfarbe rot mit Unterstreichung. Man könnte sonst meinen, du hättest keinen Unmut ;-P

Viewing 10 posts - 501 through 510 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.