Viewing 10 posts - 411 through 420 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    miro
    Participant

because its a GPS heading, it will only move when you are actually riding and not when you are stopped. Magnetic sensors are just crap, no way ill use that as a source of heading…

oh thank you for your reply, indeed it did work when riding. So what do you use as a source?

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by miro.

—miro

João Pereira
    Keymaster

because its a GPS heading, it will only move when you are actually riding and not when you are stopped. Magnetic sensors are just crap, no way ill use that as a source of heading…

oh thank you for your reply, indeed it did work when riding. So what do you use as a source?

Well a location object (the location update provided by the Android system to the apps) includes heading, even if it did not, you could calculate it between previous location update and new location update, its rather simple math.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

bluetuz
    Participant

Hello, in the right and left panels it would be interesting to be able to rotate them by clicking on the title, without having to press the arrow keys. Right now you have to click on the arrow and when you get to the end, you have to click on the arrow in the opposite direction. When you have a remote control it’s easy but not for those of us who don’t have it. Would it be possible to make rotate the panel in a continuous sequence such as 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2… only clicking on the title?

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello, in the right and left panels it would be interesting to be able to rotate them by clicking on the title, without having to press the arrow keys. Right now you have to click on the arrow and when you get to the end, you have to click on the arrow in the opposite direction. When you have a remote control it’s easy but not for those of us who don’t have it. Would it be possible to make rotate the panel in a continuous sequence such as 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2… only clicking on the title?

Sounds like a good idea indeed, will add!

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

bluetuz
    Participant

Great!!!

miro
    Participant
    Well a location object (the location update provided by the Android system to the apps) includes heading, even if it did not, you could calculate it between previous location update and new location update, its rather simple math.
    indeed. Thank you for the explanation.

—miro

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John great Job the Offroad nav. Did you ditch the Mixed Button for easy? Unfortunately the left Side Box still remains after finishing nav with Finish button

Jörg
    Participant

I have installed the beta version on the Carpe Iter to be able to test it better.

My question: how can I mark or save a point on the map (previously: places)?

I have used this function a lot so far.

Greetings Jörg

Severian
    Participant

I noticed it, too.

Since beta doesn’t support gpx tracking, I imagine that saving a waypoint also is not possible.

Jörg
    Participant

Let’s hope so together.
    Otherwise, the beta already works quite well, so I have taken the step of using the beta for the Ci Pad.
    I would just like to have a charging current display in the status bar. The fact that voltage is present says nothing about charging.

Viewing 10 posts - 411 through 420 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.