Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 872 total)
  • Author
    johnkeel
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99913:
    – GPX Manager – Advanced – Now available
    – – Includes new Invert Track Travel Direction
    — Includes new convert GPX to calculated Route (do not use on really big files or it takes forever)
    – GPX and Planned Route map elements auto show/hide according to zoom is now improved
    – Fixed a bug on GPX Manager where after deleting a file the previous one was not being selected automatically
    – Improved controller support

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

johnkeel
    Keymaster

I updated the beta version. I don’t know how to show the button for the POI. I was able to remotely display POIs with the ARN controller video, but I can’t use it with the barbutton. https://www.facebook.com/groups/drivemodeusers/permalink/1651434015358063/ What kind of button action do you want? barbutton, map mode Hold button 1 = aerial photo Long press button 2 = screen lock Long press Button 3 = Change screen mode ◁▷ Long press button 4 = ? ? ? and If you directly operate the screen and press POI, the window will appear and if you press the left button first, DMD2 will terminate abnormally. Samsung タブ Active3 Android 13 DMD 2.99912 JAXA barbuttons

The crash after manually opening was indeed a bug and is fixed for next update.
    For the controller you might need a Firmware update, please contact the developer.

akcsachsen
    Participant

hello

thanks for the 99913 update.

i have the 99912 installed and the app will find the update, download it and install it (without any errors).

after that i start the app, but its still the 99912 version and the update will found again….download…install….

this is an endless loop..

do you know that strange situation ?

jesper
    Participant

Hi again

Is the app compatible with a 4-button controller? I’m contemplating on making a 4-button controller. What would you recommend, programming the HID device to send different keypresses based on the length of the press, so each button has a long press and a short press HID code? Or should each button only have one key code each, and just send the key pressed down and key released events, and let DMD2 handle the key press length?

BR

Jesper

harupipapa
    Participant

Go to ”setting” from screen select
    Press enter
    ” Select App Shortcuts ”window will open

Beta 2.99913:

Samsung タブ Active3
    Android 13
    JAXA barbuttons

Frontplayer
    Participant

Unfortunately with 29912 & 29913 the failure to successfully download German Map persists

I need to leave Beta Testing then..  🙁

Paraendurist
    Participant

I tested the gpx conversion. IT works but without a possibility to correct the result there IS Not so much use. The Route drives circles and squares and rectangles and drives Back and forth. This was based on a 365 km perfectly to a map Adapter track which Always Drive in the correct direction of roundabouts and so on .Calculation was based on Mixed and avoid tolls and highways.it used highways anyway.

johnkeel
    Keymaster

hello thanks for the 99913 update. i have the 99912 installed and the app will find the update, download it and install it (without any errors). after that i start the app, but its still the 99912 version and the update will found again….download…install…. this is an endless loop.. do you know that strange situation ?

What device? Sometimes it takes a some time for CloudFlare cash to clean, if you do it now does it work?

Hi again Is the app compatible with a 4-button controller? I’m contemplating on making a 4-button controller. What would you recommend, programming the HID device to send different keypresses based on the length of the press, so each button has a long press and a short press HID code? Or should each button only have one key code each, and just send the key pressed down and key released events, and let DMD2 handle the key press length? BR Jesper

Sorry but no, it’s going to be really hard to make everything work with 4 buttons only, minimum is 5. There is no long press either, DMD2 only gets key dow and release events, long press are handled by DMD2 internally.

johnkeel
    Keymaster

I tested the gpx conversion. IT works but without a possibility to correct the result there IS Not so much use. The Route drives circles and squares and rectangles and drives Back and forth. This was based on a 365 km perfectly to a map Adapter track which Always Drive in the correct direction of roundabouts and so on .Calculation was based on Mixed and avoid tolls and highways.it used highways anyway.

Can you share that GPX file with me? Send it to info@drivemodedashboard.com

Unfortunately with 29912 & 29913 the failure to successfully download German Map persists I need to leave Beta Testing then.. 🙁

I tested it on 6 different devices, no issue.
    And by the way, on non Beta its the exact same map file.
    Are you on a good data connection and are you sure your device has enough storage space?

johnkeel
    Keymaster

Unfortunately with 29912 & 29913 the failure to successfully download German Map persists I need to leave Beta Testing then.. 🙁

Just did a Germany map split, you now will see listed:
    – Germany North
    – Germany South

Try those one at a time.

Viewing 10 posts - 321 through 330 (of 872 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.