Viewing 10 posts - 311 through 320 (of 908 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99912:
    – Controller now can fully control the POI, Route Calculation, Map Long Press
    – New Controller Map Panning Mode with crosshair to start Map Long Press dialog with controller
    – 5 Button and 8 Button controllers now supported (need to finish the 7 button type)
    – Home Map widget can now accept zoom when being focused (controlled by controller)
    – Improved the Topo Map general color contrast for road VS areas color
    – On POI list item click the map will zoom to include POI location + your current location
    – Other improvements and bug fixes

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

in roadbook mode Edited TRIP figures. For example, change it to 10KM. After that, the remote control will not be accepted. Go to the Android home screen and return to DMD to make it operable. This also happens on TRIP1 and TRIP2.

Are you sure about this? Are you on DMD2 BETA? I just tested this myself and I cant reproduce.

Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

in roadbook mode If you change the display of total single decimal place, it will not be reflected unless you change to map mode etc. once.

I can reproduce this, it only takes effect once the value changes. Will fix.

Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

If you example receive a call and end it, the map will no longer follow where you are moving. Even if you visit the large map view and return back to the home screen, the map does not move along with the drive. You need to restart DMD2 for the small Map view to move.

This has been fixed DMD2 version 2.999111 👍 Feature proposal: DMD2 GPX track features were very nice in couple of day road trip 😎 “Disable map touch when locked” was very usefull feature during rain with Samsung Active 3. Unfortunately it can enabled only in Map Screen. In the Home Screen raindrops pushed Bottom Menu buttons. Touch screen lock would be nice feature for every screen due to rain. So far I made touch screen lock with MacroDroid application. It can be enable by manually from floating button (floating button enabled only when DMD2 is launched and foreground). There is also automatic touch lock feature option when you drive over 60 km/h (speed adjustable). That kind of feature would be nice in DMD2 and road trip.

Lock will be added to all views.

Hi John I bought a DMD2 licence for devices without Play Store, because I will possibly be moving to a device without Play Store in the future. I’m using the downloaded APK and not the Play Store version, but it was not possible to activate the license unless I deactivated Google Play Services. When I reactivated the Google Play Services again, the DMD2 the “Buy Plugin” box reappears and when I deactivate the Play Services, the box is gone again. I understand that directing users to buy the license outside the Play Store is probably against Googles terms, and compiling two different version (one for Play Store and one for the website) is also hassle. But is it possible to change the code, so DMD2 recognizes an activated license even though Play Services are activated? Also i noticed when I tested a HID keyboard with DMD2, it requires three button presses on the arrow key to switch between widgets on the right when the left widget is in focus and vice versa. Is there a reason for this? Couldn’t it be that when the left widget is in focus, as soon as you press KEYCODE_DPAD_UP or KEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN, it goes to the previous or the next widget page? And the same the other way around when the right widget is active. Best regards Jesper

Hi John Going to buy the map plugin, and was wondering if I can safely buy the standalone license and be able to use it on both devices with and without Play Services in the future? Also, are you planing on adding OBD Speed to the widgets? 🙂 Best regards Jesper

A device with Play Store required you to buy the license from the Play Store… this is mandatory or Google will quickly ban us from Play Store.
    The standalone license (which you buy from the Thork Racing website) can really only be used with devices without Google Play Store.

Sorry about that!

Buy Me a Coffee

harupipapa
    Participant

harupipapa wrote: in roadbook mode Edited TRIP figures. For example, change it to 10KM. After that, the remote control will not be accepted. Go to the Android home screen and return to DMD to make it operable. This also happens on TRIP1 and TRIP2. Are you sure about this? Are you on DMD2 BETA? I just tested this myself and I cant reproduce.

Beta version.
    I checked again and it was fine. sorry

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by harupipapa.
    jesper
    Participant

A device with Play Store required you to buy the license from the Play Store… this is mandatory or Google will quickly ban us from Play Store. The standalone license (which you buy from the Thork Racing website) can really only be used with devices without Google Play Store. Sorry about that!

No problem, such is life. I will start with the Play Store version then. And then buy the standalone when I switch device.

What about OBD Speed and the number of button presses to switch between widgets?

Best regards

Jesper

João Pereira
    Keymaster

A device with Play Store required you to buy the license from the Play Store… this is mandatory or Google will quickly ban us from Play Store. The standalone license (which you buy from the Thork Racing website) can really only be used with devices without Google Play Store. Sorry about that!

No problem, such is life. I will start with the Play Store version then. And then buy the standalone when I switch device. What about OBD Speed and the number of button presses to switch between widgets? Best regards Jesper

Will fix that soon.

Buy Me a Coffee

harupipapa
    Participant

I updated the beta version.
    I don’t know how to show the button for the POI.
    I was able to remotely display POIs with the ARN controller video, but I can’t use it with the barbutton.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/drivemodeusers/permalink/1651434015358063/
    What kind of button action do you want?
    barbutton, map mode
    Hold button 1 = aerial photo
    Long press button 2 = screen lock
    Long press Button 3 = Change screen mode ◁▷
    Long press button 4 = ? ? ?

and
    If you directly operate the screen and press POI, the window will appear and if you press the left button first, DMD2 will terminate abnormally.

Samsung タブ Active3
    Android 13
    DMD 2.99912
    JAXA barbuttons

Razom
    Participant

hey i noticed that in the media player widget the skip or back does not work with YouTube music. Pause and play works. In Amazon music all works.
    Maybe you can have a look at it.
    The normal YouTube music widget works but it doesn’t go well with the Controller.

Samsung Tab Active3
    Android 13
    DMD 2.99912

jtuytjens@gmail.com
    Participant

Question into group. Is there any estimate date the Beta Version 2023 be turned into update for current installed Version 2.77 ? Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 311 through 320 (of 908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.