Tagged: #Beta #Map and track issues
26 May 2023 at 3:09 pm #2053akcsachsenParticipant
i have the DMD-T865 Nav Tab.
but since yesturday, i also have the 99913 version. thanks.
i am still waiting for the GPX record function 🙂26 May 2023 at 4:27 pm #2055johnkeelKeymaster
– Finished 7 Button Controller Scheme
– Map Settings: New settings to enable or disable the Navigation dialog to select DMD2 or external app (if disabled it defaults to DMD2 always)
– GPX Auto Load POI: You can now click on the auto loaded POIs in the map to call the POI dialog which will list all the POIs that were loaded for that GPX
– Germany Map is now split into Germany-North and Germany-South
– For controllers with more than 5 buttons we removed one extra click to switch between panel widgets in the Home view
– Fixed a bug that would crash the app when you opened the POI Manager by clicking the POI button and then used the controller to browser it
– Fixed a bug where the TOPO map was missing roads of type “Service”26 May 2023 at 7:37 pm #2056FrontplayerParticipant
First of all: Thanks a lot for your efforts.
“And by the way, on non Beta its the exact same map file.”
-> well in DMD “stable” 2.77 the German Map shows with 2.1 GB – whilst the discontinued one in Beta shows 3.86GB
Are you on a good data connection and are you sure your device has enough storage space?
-> jip. But even when using ethernet connection the download won´t work – now only the northern part (2.09GB) just stops downloading at 48%. Southern Germany (1.57GB) downloaded well.
Storage is plenty (around 40GB). Maybe I can try to store it on a MicroSD as an alternative? I´m not sure what might be the reason27 May 2023 at 10:34 am #2057sejtamParticipant
I also have download issues. FOr several maps (Malaysia and Indonesia. Thailand etc) it just sits there after i click ‘download’ with circle spinning, but no progress at all
I tried both via 4G and Wifi.27 May 2023 at 10:35 am #2058sejtamParticipant
The battery indicator at the top left *still* does not indicating charging when I use a wireless charger (QuadLock wireless charger v3). Yes, the battery charge does increase over time, but there is no flash icon showing the state27 May 2023 at 10:47 am #2059FrontplayerParticipant
“Maybe I can try to store it on a MicroSD as an alternative?”
Alright, used a Sandisk 64GB MicroSD now. Freshly formatted and installed 29914 on the MicroSD. Germany-North Map stopped installation again at 48% (always at this point) – I´ve made a Video of this behaviour also …
Same behaviour with Italy map which is also >2GB. Confusing…27 May 2023 at 2:26 pm #2060RichardParticipant
I’m still waiting to get DMD2 beta licenced on my AJP 2021 tablet. A few weeks ago you made some kind of expectation that you will implement this on the Beta. Is it still on your list?
Greeting, Richard27 May 2023 at 2:28 pm #2061GaryRParticipant
Isn’t the version on the AJP proprietary?27 May 2023 at 2:40 pm #2062RichardParticipant
On the newer models its installed by google store on a 8″tablet from Samsung. DMD2 production version has an extra function in the setting to check the licence for the device. For now I don’t see this option in the current beta.
27 May 2023 at 2:44 pm #2063
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Richard.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.