Viewing 10 posts - 281 through 290 (of 872 total)
  • Author
    BareAT
    Participant

hi john…been using beta for few days…noticed, maybe you will not consider it a bug but I’ll share it and you can decide, when start navigation with dmd2 and in case there is no GPS fix, you don’t have the option for canceling the navigation…little window recalculation always popping out and only when GPS fix appears, you get the navigation menu…

for somebody this request will be maybe strange…but i always like to check the trip route before i start the ride, so if I’m preparing the route e.g. day before in my room and there is no GPS fix, pop up window keeps going on and off and route is highlighted on the screen…I’m using it beta version on Carpe Iter v4 if this has any role in this…

on the other hand, did you consider maybe, when on HOME screen, and on the left you have small navigation map, when press on this small map to change screen to map screen?…and this map small window, will it maybe be dependable on the current navigation app you are using or it will always be a dmd2 map?…

…but in any case, keep up the good work, this app will change adventure riding in the future even more…

PineLane Rider
    Participant

Just recently I can’t keep DMD2 set as my default launcher. Everytime my Tab Active2 reboots it changes back to the default Samsung launcher. Any ideas?

MagnusAgren
    Participant

Been using DMD2 for some time and it has work ok except that the GPS speed and position sometimes stops working, after killing the app and starting it again it works.
    But this morning I can’t start DMD2 it keeps crashing and the Android tells me to submit feedback which I have done. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall without any success.

Any idea what I can do?

Edit: now it’s working again

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by MagnusAgren.
    Paraendurist
    Participant

You should delete all related Data before You deinstall..Longpress on the App and delete Cash Data that might bei suff

icient

Ejj75
    Participant

Been using DMD2 for some time and it has work ok except that the GPS speed and position sometimes stops working, after killing the app and starting it again it works. But this morning I can’t start DMD2 it keeps crashing and the Android tells me to submit feedback which I have done. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall without any success. Any idea what I can do?

I have same issue.

DMD2 was working fine last night but today it crashes when I try to open it. I have cleared all cache data, reinstalled DMD2, restarted my Samsung Active 3. DMD2 Beta 2.99904 still crashes immediately when trying to open it.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Ejj75.
    Murphyau
    Participant

Same problem here.  DMD2 (2.99904) worked fine when I was setting up my OBD2 dongle connection this afternoon.  Now, some 3 hours later, it crashed within 10 seconds of opening.

PeterK
    Participant

Same to me: DMD2 Beta on a Carpe Iter crashed constantly. Went back to production version…

Abyss79
    Participant

Me too on my Lenovo M7 Tab.
    yesterday evening was OK, This morning once you click the icon it crash….
    Whats happend?
    Christian

I try also with my phone and got the same problem, deleting casch data or reinstall the beta app from zero is not a solution, same error!

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Abyss79.
    BareAT
    Participant

yep…same thing…on mobile Samsung Note20 Ultra & on Carpe Iter…just crashes when try to open…yesterday working fine when navigating thru town…

BareAT
    Participant

update…now working on both device…

just showing warning on downloaded maps…only one map green (Germany), all other red warning…for update

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by BareAT.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by BareAT.
Viewing 10 posts - 281 through 290 (of 872 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.