Viewing 10 posts - 271 through 280 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Tomppa65
    Participant

I know this is off topic here but maybe somebody can help. I use DMD2 and installed the Carpe Adventure Controller. But in Osmand I can not pan the map in landscape only in portrait ALL keys are working. Same thing in GMaps. Landscape not working at all portrait everything good. I can not change orientation unfortunately. DMD2 latest beta everything is perfect. Any idea what to do?

Regards

Thomas

HWO
    Participant

Asked it weeks before, will the clocktime in roadbookview back before the first zweiradrallye starts in two weeks?

KwDunn544
    Participant

I ran a Roadbook rally over the weekend and one thing that is would be nice to have is a MPH on the rally screen. Maybe I’m missing something.  Otherwise it worked well. I’m running the Beta version

Thanks for a great product!

Ken

Tomppa65
    Participant

Hello, maybe one bug: When I use navigation with DMD2 the suggested route stays on the map even if I am using the finish button. Only the directions are gone but the blue route stays on.

I am on the latest version.

Thomas

klaasbloem
    Participant

Installed the demo on my “old”Galaxy Note 8 phone, now dedicated to running DMD2 on my motorcycle.

I love the new layout and functions! One question, where can I find the settings for screen brightness in the demo?

MaxGaudon
    Participant

Hi

I install the bêta version, and purchase the obd plugin, but nothing on the screen, just the voltage is displayed.

I tried on 3 different android, still the same result.

Obdlink LX + 1200 GSA 2016

Impossibility to store maps on sd card.

I go for 3 days run and I have to go back to older version.

Good luck to the team ✌️

MaxGaudon
    Participant

obd pb

Ralphs
    Participant

I updated this morning to 2.9994 (or whatever the latest is) and just earlier as I tried to re connect my controller the device restarted and went back to the non beta version 2.77. I tried to reinstall the Beta but i get an error message that it ‘Can’t install Drive Mode Dashboard’. It still says that I am a Beta Tester. Seems to have been a complete reset. No maps, no accounts anymore. I have a Carpe Iter

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Ralphs.
    klaasbloem
    Participant

I updated this morning to 2.9994 (or whatever the latest is) and just earlier as I tried to re connect my controller the device restarted and went back to the non beta version 2.77. I tried to reinstall the Beta but i get an error message that it ‘Can’t install Drive Mode Dashboard’. It still says that I am a Beta Tester. Seems to have been a complete reset. No maps, no accounts anymore. I have a Carpe Iter

Go into Android settings and change the launcher, than go to apps and remove DMD2. Now install the beta again.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

I ran a Roadbook rally over the weekend and one thing that is would be nice to have is a MPH on the rally screen. Maybe I’m missing something. Otherwise it worked well. I’m running the Beta version Thanks for a great product! Ken

Bottom menu click on the cog wheel (global settings) there you can change to Imperial units which will change everywhere in the app.

Asked it weeks before, will the clocktime in roadbookview back before the first zweiradrallye starts in two weeks?

A clock showing current time (hours, minutes, seconds) or a counter, because there is already a counter there…

Installed the demo on my “old”Galaxy Note 8 phone, now dedicated to running DMD2 on my motorcycle. I love the new layout and functions! One question, where can I find the settings for screen brightness in the demo?

You cant it was removed, most phones have the auto brightness that work really well, plus its hard to manage brightness when all manufacturers have different implementations.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Viewing 10 posts - 271 through 280 (of 874 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.