Viewing 10 posts - 261 through 270 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Tomppa65
    Participant

Hello,

will there be an option to add a waypoint in the navigation?

Regards

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello John, great Work. Would it be possible to optionally mark tracks that are legal to ride or hide those which are closed to public traffic?

Well, in the topo map theme all areas you cant ride are usually inside reserves areas which should have a reddish back color plus the areas are in-circled with a red border.
    Other paths that you cant ride because they are for bicycles / foot only are usually in blue.
    Im not sure I can customise this more with the OSM map source.

Hello John I am on 2.999 When I Longpress on a track on the map in dmd2 dmd2 Crashes .I tested this multiple times

When you say a track are you talking about a GPX track? Because there is no long press function on the GPX Tracks.
    Does this only happen when you long press on the GPX Track or any other place in the map? Because there is a map long press action indeed, and this should trigger anywhere on the map.

Hello, will there be an option to add a waypoint in the navigation? Regards

There will be yes, you will be able to add as many points as you want + other functions like “loop back”, plus have different calculated sections with different profiles and many other functions. Route calculation is just getting started.

Beta 2.99901:
    – Track point tap new dialog
    – Track point tap now also allows to calculate distance along the track to another point
    – Fixed a bug with navigation where it would show “Arrived to your destination” after recalculation / starting new route
    – Improved route recalculation, and now on error it shows option to show calculation dialog (so you can change profile)
    – Fixed a bug where the top bar clock was not working

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John for shure IT was a gpx track from Tet and reworked inside  Basecamp

TiDeCu
    Participant

Will DMD have some kind of Group Ride Tracking, which would show the location of friends on the map?

Would be nice to be able to follow fellow riders on daytrips.

Husqvarna 701
    Carpe Iter V4
    Terrain Command 2

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John

I found the Problem with my gpx Ile crashing dmd2 when I try to use the trackpoint distance Feature.

The reason IS that my file IS a Basecamp Adventure File containing multiple Tracks and waypoints. Although You can See all the different single Tracks and chose them seperately . If i hide all Tracks and Show only one of them the Feature does Not Work anyway but the System does Not crash. I Hope this helps

laode_ontahood
    Participant

Hi John,

I’m using iter carpe v4. Just received few days ago. I already join beta tester. But, why on my home section,  I couldn’t put map widget? How to do it?

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John I Was Investigation the gpx Crashes by tapping Tracks any further the reason IS File ist to big. Hiding all Tracks beides one solves the Problem. Anyway there should be a Chance to Stop calculation. Why Not implementing an escape Button everywhere which Brings You Back to your Last position in dmd2

Ian Denton
    Participant

For those missing buttons

I had the same issue when switching to the beta.
    After installing the beta, go into your main android settings -> Applications -> DMD2 and clear the storage and cache.
    Once I did this, all buttons became visible

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Ian Denton.
    mp_
    Participant

Hi John, I’m using iter carpe v4. Just received few days ago. I already join beta tester. But, why on my home section, I couldn’t put map widget? How to do it?

That’s not the beta version.

Abyss79
    Participant

I have a question actually there is a way to create a route with more then one way point?
    Or for the moment there is just the possibilities to navigate to a specific point?

For the rest all the othe features I tring them without any problem.

I just notice some times turn by turn tell you to turn into road that are for residence only.
    I`m in switzerland, if you need I can give you an example.

Keep going

Viewing 10 posts - 261 through 270 (of 874 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.