Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 872 total)
  • Author
    Ian Denton
    Participant

DMD2 Version  2.992

Tried the beta out on the way to work this morning and noticed the GPS Speed was misreading high.

Speedo showing 60mph, GPS Speed showing 90mph.
    If you take into account that the speedo overreads by about 4mph I was doing 56mph, which converts to 90kph.
    DMD2 is set to imperial as the unit text was MPH, it’s as if the gps speed is not been converted from metric to imperial.

simaz
    Participant

When i download maps, the program is closing.

Only if i chose Europe Region. The another region is working.

Samsung Galaxy Active TAB 3
    Android 13
    Oe UI 5.1

Abyss79
    Participant

Test on the last Beta version are running every day.

I notice that if you have ODB connected if you are following a track you will get under the progress bar the estimate left time to the last point.
    This is very good, but I notice that not always this value came up.

If ODB is not connect there is no time
    If is connected some time you have to move between MAPS, Home and ODB in order to get the value…

Probabily there are some condition that make the value visible or not…. do you have the same issue?

Thanks
    Christian

GaryR
    Participant

Is Turn-by-turn Nav in the 2.992 beta? When I ask for Navigation it still asks me what app to use.. Answered on Discord, 2.993 will have it today!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by GaryR.
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Test on the last Beta version are running every day. I notice that if you have ODB connected if you are following a track you will get under the progress bar the estimate left time to the last point. This is very good, but I notice that not always this value came up. If ODB is not connect there is no time If is connected some time you have to move between MAPS, Home and ODB in order to get the value… Probabily there are some condition that make the value visible or not…. do you have the same issue? Thanks Christian

The only requisite for the time value to show is that you have a valid AVERAGE speed in your trip information since that is the value used to do that calculation.

Beta 2.993:
    – Initial Route Calculation / Navigation features (Road only for now)
    – Improved map download with route calculation necessary files
    – Fixed a bug in the roadbook session save where the last locations was not being correctly saved

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

peecis
    Participant

Hi!

will there be “odb sensors” screen back?

I miss nice big tachometer bar 🙂

Ian Denton
    Participant

Tried again this morning, after soing a Clear Storage & Clear cache last night.
    GPS speed is now displaying MPH.   Must have been some left over info from the release version causing the issue

Abyss79
    Participant

Nice the new version…. Tomorrow I will try…

I have 1 question and 1 issue.

Is it possible to load a gpx and get turn by turn indication?

The issue is about the road calculation. Is fast and it calcolate a good tout by some Times it takes secondary road to save couple of meters and don’t use the main road.

There is no importance classification of the different road?

Thanks for the nice job

Christian

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John great Work to have navigation INSIDE, especially when Offroad IS working.

Two questions

1 how ist possible to Stop navigation and abandon the aktual Route

2 do You Plan to integrated intermediate waypoints and a possibility to Put them Info an specified Order

3 will IT bei possible to replan on the Screen by moving the planned Route

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John Yesterday Had my First short Tripp with dmd2.Everything worked great. I have one Point. At the Moment IT IS Not possible to reset values in the boxes on the map Page, You have to use the widget on the Homepage for that. Would IT bei possible to integrated that on all Pages where the dayly Journey values are visible. Would IT also bei possible to start the Journey manualy

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 872 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.