Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 872 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.992:

– Quick update to add Route Calculation files to map download routine (No, routing is not available yet, but soon it will be, so its better to make this available as soon as possible because then in the future you will have to download all routing files anyway)
    – Fixed a case where map download progress was lost if you exited the app while downloading

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Ace Gant
    Participant

Hy John

I loaded the beta today what I can’t find putting the maps directly on the memory card.

jesper
    Participant

Hi John

Possible bug:

It looks like Map view is missing as an option on the right widget on the home screen. I don’t know if this is intentional.

v2.992

BR

Jesper

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hi John Possible bug: It looks like Map view is missing as an option on the right widget on the home screen. I don’t know if this is intentional. v2.992 BR Jesper

Map View is indeed limited to the left panel because it can only be loaded in one place and im too lazzy to make the required extra work to check if its already loaded and show you a message saying it is already loaded and all the other require work to handle all that.

Ace Gant
    Participant

Hey John

Is it a Bug or my false ?

Using an active tab 2 internal memory is to small to download the German map directly to the tablet in the normal version its possible to choose storage card, can’t find it.

Could you help ?

Greets Ace

jesper
    Participant

Map View is indeed limited to the left panel because it can only be loaded in one place and im too lazzy to make the required extra work to check if its already loaded and show you a message saying it is already loaded and all the other require work to handle all that.

Makes total sense.

BR

Jesper

Ace Gant
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Ace Gant.
    Ace Gant
    Participant

German Download works after Reset Android 👍

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Ace Gant.
    Ace Gant
    Participant

Something strange happens :

The ADV controller works fine all the time and after power on he blocks the Keyboard ? if the ADV Controller is connected, there ist? no way to ripe ?

And  the second issue

Is someone with a gs 1200 here ?

OBD Link LX gives no information ?

@ John only me with this problems ?

Greet

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Something strange happens : The ADV controller works fine all the time and after power on he blocks the Keyboard ? if the ADV Controller is connected, there ist? no way to ripe ? And the second issue Is someone with a gs 1200 here ? OBD Link LX gives no information ? @ John only me with this problems ? Greet

You should have a notification on your device about “language” or “Input” just click on it and enable the “Show On Screen Keyboard”:

As for the OBD question, what year is the GS? Are you sure there is no other app connected to the OBDLink? Only one app can use it at each time.

Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 872 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.