Viewing 10 posts - 801 through 810 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    Paraendurist
    Participant

Thanks Joao this was the solution. Great app

João Pereira
    Keymaster

DMD2 – 3.00029 & 30:
    – Road names will not use Google Geocoder on devices without Play Store
    – New widget indicator “Compass Cardinal” with text cardinals
    – DMD-T devices setting in Global Settings to choose “Run while screen is off – enable / disable”
    – Added exit dialog with option to fully exit app or send it to background
    – Fixed a case where the insert coordinates dialog would not go be closed when exiting the map
    – Improved some dialogs to respond to controller exit (long press B)
    – Map Progress widget now shows road name
    – Map Progress widget and Speed widget – If progress widget is visible in panels the speed widget will not show navigation instructions
    – Removed progress bars from OBD indicators

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Paraendurist
    Participant

Jello John there seems to be a new problem or I do something wrong.
    I am not able to delete gpx files from dmd2. When i press delete the marker jumps to the next higher file but does not do anything else.
    When you correct this it would be nice to be able to change the order of the gpx files for easier handling

Jörg
    Participant

With the 28’er version I can still delete gpx-files without any problems.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Jörg.
    Jörg
    Participant

I meant: With the 29’er version I can still delete gpx files without any problems.

Severian
    Participant

Is it me, or Google :), but I still don’t see 00030 version ready for upgrade?

Paraendurist
    Participant

I found the problem why deleting gpx files was not possible.If you have automatic loading of poi along your track active and its a long track and is still loading there is no parallel process to delete n other file. May be it is possible to fix that. Or to keep the once loaded poi in cache so they must not be loaded again.

Herbert H
    Participant

IT still lack points to put on the map.

mp_
    Participant

when you share a location from google app and the app switch between themes (tunel or whatever) the navigate modal open every time.

can you add an option to delete  latest search addresses, option to clear them all and one by one?

v 3.00030

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by mp_.
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

when you share a location from google app and the app switch between themes (tunel or whatever) the navigate modal open every time. can you add an option to delete latest search addresses, option to clear them all and one by one? v 3.00030

Let me see if i get this right, i share a location from Google Maps to DMD2, then i switch theme (from dark to light for example) the Navigation Dialog shows up like you have just shared a location from Google Maps to DMD2 again?

DMD2 – 3.00031:
    – New ultra sexy indicator for “away from track” which draws a line from your position to the closest track point
    – Map theme changes to show roads names on some tracks/paths -> Topo only, dark style pending revision
    – Compass widget with new colour “N”
    – Initial WonderLINQ Motorcycle data API implementation: OBD View Settings options -> Includes RPM, Voltage, Engine Temp, Throttle Body Position, Speed, Fuel Level, more sensors coming soon like Gear and TPMS

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Viewing 10 posts - 801 through 810 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.