Viewing 10 posts - 731 through 740 (of 876 total)
  • Author

Hello John,

Just watched the live broadcast, I love the app and am going to order the handle bar controller. One thing I would like to request, if possible, would be the ability to change colors through out the app for people like me that are color blind. I know I can change the color of  tracks, but the contrast on the map itself is hard to see. And maybe a little more tilt on the map would be great.

I think DMD2 is the best solution for adv riding.

Thanks for your work and passion for this stuff.

Cheers

Brian

RoamingMoto
    Participant

Hi John, a question for you:

I am trying to use road navigation but keep getting the error that a friend tells me would have been solved in the last update.

It says

“Calculation Error

Error reading datafile E5_N45.rd5

I’m using the T865 with firmware version 2.99964.

I have cleared the cache and restarted, that’s where I run out of IT knowledge 😅

Would you have any tips for this, massive rain here today so no riding in the woods alone,has the be 700 kms of road riding to get home sadly…

Cheers!

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John
    Since I updated to 2.99964 I can not use Lawnchair any more it allways crashes. Tried to clean cache and data did not help.

Tim De Cubber
    Participant

Hello John Since I updated to 2.99964 I can not use Lawnchair any more it allways crashes. Tried to clean cache and data did not help.

had the same problem. If you are using a Carpe, Upgrade to Android 11 solved that problem for me. Information on how to do so can be found on there website.

Husqvarna 701
    Carpe Iter V4
    Terrain Command 2

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hallo TiDeCu
    Das hat es bei mir auch gelöst.Aber jetzt habe ich mit Android 11 ein fürchterlich nerviges wlan Problem. Das ist weit schlimmer.Zum Karten laden habe ich 2 Tage gebraucht. Locus maps habe ich mit karten nur via Handy versorgen können.
    Mit dem w lan Problem bin ich laut forum auch nicht der einzige. Die im Internet genannten Lösungen via ipv6 haben nix gebracht

BareAT
    Participant

Hello John Since I updated to 2.99964 I can not use Lawnchair any more it allways crashes. Tried to clean cache and data did not help.

had the same problem. If you are using a Carpe, Upgrade to Android 11 solved that problem for me. Information on how to do so can be found on there website.

maybe before updating the device, just install lawnchair 2, it worked for me….

just saying, updating to 11 is good thing, but not easy for everybody, so…set home app not lawnchair, set e.g. DMD2, force stop lawnchair, remove it, playstore search lawnchair 2, install it, set it as a home app…worked for me…i will have to do 11 update also but still afraid for now…

Severian
    Participant

No new updates after .99964 or am I missing something?

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hi John, a question for you: I am trying to use road navigation but keep getting the error that a friend tells me would have been solved in the last update. It says “Calculation Error Error reading datafile E5_N45.rd5 I’m using the T865 with firmware version 2.99964. I have cleared the cache and restarted, that’s where I run out of IT knowledge 😅 Would you have any tips for this, massive rain here today so no riding in the woods alone,has the be 700 kms of road riding to get home sadly… Cheers!

That is related to a missing map file, delete the map file and download it again.
    If the problem continues please let me know which country are your trying to route in.

Beta 2.99965:
    – Improved many map pin icon sizes to adapt to screen dpi
    – OBD – Voltage from dongle is not using ATRV command
    – Altitude values are now displayed using MSL value
    – Route calculation profiles improved
    – Home Dashboard: Speed widget will now show route calculation instructions if any active navigation is present
    – Common dialogs have been improved visually
    – Minor button UI changes
    – Map – Fixed yet another case where Sat Layer would be displayed over some track lines
    – Fixed a crash in Android 14 when DMD2 would go into background/pause states
    – Initial partial portrait support (in progress) – OBD View missing and Roadbook incomplete

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Beta 2.99966:
    – Map: Widgets Hide button in Portrait will now put the progress box on top
    – Map Progress box greatly improved (Portrait and Landscape)
    – Home Widgets Map Progress Widget greatly improved (will show speed if no activity to display and when used on the Center Top slot)
    – Navigation Progress TIME is now ETA
    – Many other small adjustments in the Portrait layout (not finished)

Beta 2.99967 + 2.99968:
    – Improved Light Sensor Logic
    – Portrait Layouts are now available on all views
    – Roadbook Portrait layout improved
    – Topo altitude lines improved
    – Fixed a GPX Progress bug when disable/enable different GPX files
    – Other small UI improvements

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

mp_
    Participant

Hi John, really like the portrait layout. Food for thought… top bar and bottom nav bar are too big, feels like I have set my phone in zoom mode, will gain some extra map space.

It was nice touch to set the progress box on top when the widgets are closed, but how about to have the progress box always on top and switch the widgets to be expanded vertically below the progress box?

I would really like to have the speed widget always visible at some corner (bottom right maybe?), and it is also possible to have the road speed limit?

Maybe you can add one bottom icon that will open a box and have all the icons that are on the left and right in, will get more map space this way.

Zoom in/out can be a little more transparency

xiaomi redmi note 10s

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by mp_.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by mp_.
Viewing 10 posts - 731 through 740 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.