Viewing 10 posts - 581 through 590 (of 876 total)
  • Author
    Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John the tracks are perfect know .I bend my knees in admiration.

As I said insain uick answers. I love it.

klavs Winther
    Participant

Hi, Just started using DMD2 Beta on my new CarpeIter today. How do i record the tracks i am riding?

mp_
    Participant

That was fast, nice work John!

2765 wrote:

Hi, Just started using DMD2 Beta on my new CarpeIter today. How do i record the tracks i am riding?

You can’t at the moment.

Severian
    Participant

Beta 2.99939, Map UI for gpx and routes – > PERFECT now on phones!

Full control, works like a charm!

Huge congrats!

lonely wolf
    Participant

Is it possible to have a voice navigation language (tts) independent of the language of the application? Tnx.

Paraendurist
    Participant

Hello John it comes to a minor item. From a distinct amount of enlargement of the map there is a gigantic Hospital Icon.I think it is a good idea to have it always on the map but would better to give a certain coulor to it which is not used anywhere else but to make it that big

MCD
    Participant

Cannot use external SD card for maps. Samsung Tab Active 2.

works on stable version but not the beta.

Sahara1988
    Participant

When switching on the DMD2 (Beta Version) I always have a GPS arrow in red “No Fix”. What can I do?

BOB18
    Participant

the download of the map of the Alps does not end on the beta version, so it is possible to download it completely and use it on the normal version.

dborni
    Participant

DMD 2.99939 with Carpe Iter 4b

since I‘m using the option to load automatically POI along gpx tracks (only gas stations and camping sites) it comes to major performance problems. DMD2 (navigation site) freezes and/or turns off. After a while it seems to become better but when I enable a other gpx track problems start again, if if there are only 2 tracks enabled.
    Is that a common issue? Is there something I can do to solve the problem?

At least I would like to ask if I‘m wrong or are there some performances problems since the last updates?

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by dborni.
Viewing 10 posts - 581 through 590 (of 876 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.