jesper
Participant

jesper wrote:
Hi It looks like DMD2 is using a lot of power even when the screen us turned off/locked. Is it possible to make the app pause GPS when the screen is locked? Or maybe have an option where it goes to sleep when charging stops? BR Jesper
It is not, the whole Location service gets stopped when you turn off the screen (no GPS use). How did you measure the power consumptions?

harupipapa wrote:
apparently The keycode F5 seems to support continuous presses. The keycodes F6 and F7 don’t seem to support continuous presses. in roadbook mode When working with a PDF, pressing the button scrolls only once. You have to press the button each time. It’s a pain to press the button every time you want to look ahead in the PDF. Is this the specification? I want continuous operation just by pressing a button can you fix it? bar button galaxy tab active3 latest beta
Buttons are fully configurable in the Roadbook View settings (cog wheel in the roadbook view top right corner), you can literally set them to REPEAT or NOT, and even set the repeat speed!

Hi John
Used the built in graph in Android settings. If I leave DMD2 on and lock the screen, it will drain the battery over night.

That’s great! Thanks! Found a bug in 2.99917. When you navigate to a POI and then drive elsewhere after you have reached the POI, and then want to navigate to same POI again, it just says you have reached your destination. BR Jesper

Did you see this? 🙂

Also, I often have to restart the app to get the map to follow me, even though it has a good GPS fix and I tap the compass button to get it to the right mode. The fuel range continues to count down, so GPS is obviously working. I haven’t been able to test this in newer than 2.99921 yet.

BR
Jesper