harupipapa
Participant

apparently The keycode F5 seems to support continuous presses. The keycodes F6 and F7 don’t seem to support continuous presses. in roadbook mode When working with a PDF, pressing the button scrolls only once. You have to press the button each time. It’s a pain to press the button every time you want to look ahead in the PDF. Is this the specification? I want continuous operation just by pressing a button can you fix it? bar button galaxy tab active3 latest beta

Buttons are fully configurable in the Roadbook View settings (cog wheel in the roadbook view top right corner), you can literally set them to REPEAT or NOT, and even set the repeat speed!

Certainly there is a setting for continuous key presses in the load book settings, F5 (button 1 of bar buttons) is valid. but This function is disabled for” F6″ and” F7″ (button 1 and button 2 of bar buttons). Upon inspection, the DMD Roadbook’s corresponds to button A “Keycode EQUALS” &” keycode A” is valid “F6 “is disabled corresponds to button B “keycode minus” &” keycode escape “&”keycode C” &” keycode Back” enabled “F7” is disabled Please check and fix.

You making it all confusing, there should be a specific firmware for that controller provided by the manufacturer. I have no idea why you are talking about key code C or key code minus, or key code escape… I will check it after tomorrow with the controller provided by the manufacturer with its firmware. DMD2 is not just about KeyCodes… its about correct key events and making sure DMD2 recognises the controller model.

Sorry for making things difficult.
I understand it works with some code to keep controllers compatible. (There are other conditions as well)

To understand if this issue is caused by controller side or DMD2 side.
I wanted to tell you that it works fine with other keycodes.