Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Mleitao
    Participant

Anyone tried this tablet?

There’s a store selling it around 150€ plus shipping.

Thanks

https://oukitel.com/pages/oukitel-rt3

oskar
    Participant

I’m looking at this tablet too. Hopefully someone has tried and can answer. But I guess it should work great as it has android 12.

Have you heard or found anything on the topic?

Thanks, Oskar

st3rg
    Participant

the Oukitel RT3 prices climbed a bit anyone tested yet?

oskar
    Participant

I ordered one and will hopefully receive it within two weeks or so. As soon as I try it out I’ll give an update here on my initial thoughts.

JSaaS73
    Participant

Also very interested in this. Have anyone got one in their hands and tried DMD2 on it?

/Joakim

peds650
    Participant

I just got one yesterday and installed DMD2 on it.  The maps and GPS work fine, I have not had chance to test anything else yet.  For the price it looks like a good unit, time will tell on how well it holds up on the bike 🙂

Mleitao
    Participant

I just got one yesterday and installed DMD2 on it. The maps and GPS work fine, I have not had chance to test anything else yet. For the price it looks like a good unit, time will tell on how well it holds up on the bike 🙂

Could you try it outside, with direct sunlight or in very bright environment?

In my country it’s raining, but one thing that I like the feedback it’s the brightness outside, 400 nits seems a bit low.

Thanks

Mario

peds650
    Participant

I had it on the bike this morning and it was fine, I will let you know what it is like in sunlight tomorrow

JSaaS73
    Participant

Nice! I appreciate all info you can give me. My plan is to mount it on a Triumph Tiger 800 XC. Really hoping that it is a good starting point for DMD2 with this hardware.

peds650
    Participant

Brightness in sun2With sun behind

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.