3 February 2023 at 9:23 am #982
Noticed a few issues this morning
- When I’m on the home screen, the controller seems to act unpredictably. Used to be that left and right would switch pages, now it seems to either switch the left custom panel, or control the map if that’s open.
- Speed was registering at about 50% more than I was actually doing. I’m set to imperial, and doing 60mph DMD2 registered 90 mph. It displays mph as the unit.
- The trip meter doesn’t seem to advance. The time increases, but it doesn’t register any distance. I’ve tried resetting. This also affects the road book which doesn’t move the meters therein either.
- If the custom home tile is set to the map, it becomes really difficult to swipe with a finger to the next tile: the map is panned instead. I’d suggest just locking it for gestures, but tapping it takes you to the map?
- Album art not appearing on the media custom tile.
- Is it possible to use the name of the app for the external widget instead of ‘External Widget’? I’m using Windy, and it would be nice to use either ‘Windy’ (app name) or ‘Windy Radar Widget’ (widget name).
- Tapping ‘Advanced’ for a track in the track manager doesn’t do anything
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by linssen.