SC-Surfer
Participant

Hi John, Running the DMD2 Beta and just installed the Carpe ADV controller. Generally loving it, and definitely loving DMD2. I do have one question/issue? When I use the joystick to pan in map mode I have no idea how to return to regular mode (i.e. regular view centered on my location) In ‘regular’ map centered view I can use the top button (Enter) to toggle from Follow Me to North UP, etc. However once I enter pan mode, the enter key instantly brings up the ‘Long Press on Map’ dialog and there is no way to get back to regular map mode. I’m guessing there is a key press sequence to get out of panning mode but I can’t seem to figure it out. Thanks

I have exactly the same problem but it may be user error that I do not know how to get around it or it could be an issue with the Adventure Controller

I have exactly the same problem but it may be user error that I do not know how to get around it or it could be an issue with the Adventure Controller

Would love to know the answer to that as well

I really hope someone can answer this. It really limits the use of the controller. The biggest reason I got it was to be able to use the map without having to stop.

Ok, Figured it out on my own. To exit the map pan mode is a long press on the [-] or zoom out button. Takes you back to the regular map mode. This is actually an obvious functionality as that is how to back out of any other screen. I just got too complicated in my thinking.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by SC-Surfer.