johnkeel
Keymaster

If you example receive a call and end it, the map will no longer follow where you are moving. Even if you visit the large map view and return back to the home screen, the map does not move along with the drive. You need to restart DMD2 for the small Map view to move.

This has been fixed DMD2 version 2.999111 👍 Feature proposal: DMD2 GPX track features were very nice in couple of day road trip 😎 “Disable map touch when locked” was very usefull feature during rain with Samsung Active 3. Unfortunately it can enabled only in Map Screen. In the Home Screen raindrops pushed Bottom Menu buttons. Touch screen lock would be nice feature for every screen due to rain. So far I made touch screen lock with MacroDroid application. It can be enable by manually from floating button (floating button enabled only when DMD2 is launched and foreground). There is also automatic touch lock feature option when you drive over 60 km/h (speed adjustable). That kind of feature would be nice in DMD2 and road trip.

Lock will be added to all views.

Hi John I bought a DMD2 licence for devices without Play Store, because I will possibly be moving to a device without Play Store in the future. I’m using the downloaded APK and not the Play Store version, but it was not possible to activate the license unless I deactivated Google Play Services. When I reactivated the Google Play Services again, the DMD2 the “Buy Plugin” box reappears and when I deactivate the Play Services, the box is gone again. I understand that directing users to buy the license outside the Play Store is probably against Googles terms, and compiling two different version (one for Play Store and one for the website) is also hassle. But is it possible to change the code, so DMD2 recognizes an activated license even though Play Services are activated? Also i noticed when I tested a HID keyboard with DMD2, it requires three button presses on the arrow key to switch between widgets on the right when the left widget is in focus and vice versa. Is there a reason for this? Couldn’t it be that when the left widget is in focus, as soon as you press KEYCODE_DPAD_UP or KEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN, it goes to the previous or the next widget page? And the same the other way around when the right widget is active. Best regards Jesper

Hi John Going to buy the map plugin, and was wondering if I can safely buy the standalone license and be able to use it on both devices with and without Play Services in the future? Also, are you planing on adding OBD Speed to the widgets? 🙂 Best regards Jesper

A device with Play Store required you to buy the license from the Play Store… this is mandatory or Google will quickly ban us from Play Store.
The standalone license (which you buy from the Thork Racing website) can really only be used with devices without Google Play Store.

Sorry about that!

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee