BareAT
Participant

hi john…been using beta for few days…noticed, maybe you will not consider it a bug but I’ll share it and you can decide, when start navigation with dmd2 and in case there is no GPS fix, you don’t have the option for canceling the navigation…little window recalculation always popping out and only when GPS fix appears, you get the navigation menu…

for somebody this request will be maybe strange…but i always like to check the trip route before i start the ride, so if I’m preparing the route e.g. day before in my room and there is no GPS fix, pop up window keeps going on and off and route is highlighted on the screen…I’m using it beta version on Carpe Iter v4 if this has any role in this…

on the other hand, did you consider maybe, when on HOME screen, and on the left you have small navigation map, when press on this small map to change screen to map screen?…and this map small window, will it maybe be dependable on the current navigation app you are using or it will always be a dmd2 map?…

…but in any case, keep up the good work, this app will change adventure riding in the future even more…