Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SC-Surfer
    Participant

I just picked up a Tripletek T9 Pro. Should be here in a few days. Ended up getting it direct from Tripletek because it was cheaper than ordering from Thork and shipping it to the USA. (Sorry John, but I did buy the lifetime license from you.)  Quick question, is it going to be better to download DMD2 from the play store or via direct download from DMD2 website? Are the versions the same? Will it make any difference?

Thanks

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello

The T93 should have DMD2 pre-installed. The pre-installed version is exactly the same that you can find on the Play Store, so the first thing to do once you get it is to go to Play Store and update all apps.
    The apk download will only work for devices without play store, so not for that one!

If you bought from Tripltek you will have to buy the licenses inside the app (which will be Play Store purchases)… so dont worry, even if you dont buy from me I will still make money from the app sales 😛

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

SC-Surfer
    Participant

Thanks John.  Will use the Play Store.  Really loving the beta. Keep up the good work. You have created the best standalone app for moto travel in the world. Truly a significant piece of kit. We all appreciate it.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Thanks John. Will use the Play Store. Really loving the beta. Keep up the good work. You have created the best standalone app for moto travel in the world. Truly a significant piece of kit. We all appreciate it.

Thank you! To be honest, im just creating the perfect app for when I retire (hopefully young enough) and start to only do motorcycle rides, daily, like from morning to sunset, every day, everywhere … Thats the whole purpose.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.