Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tomipasin
    Participant

Hi there!

Recently I discovered DMD2 and it’s amazing! Congratulations to the team that develop it!

My setup is based on a Motorola Moto G7 plus smartphone and I’m facing the following problem: the temperature indicator isn’t correct. Follow an example where DMD2 show 32°C when the ambiental temperature is 26°C.

I assume that DMD2 get this data from some smartphone sensor so there’s a way to adjust this (like a calibration) to make this indicator show a value approximated with an external/ambient temperature?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Brazil!

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hi there! Recently I discovered DMD2 and it’s amazing! Congratulations to the team that develop it! My setup is based on a Motorola Moto G7 plus smartphone and I’m facing the following problem: the temperature indicator isn’t correct. Follow an example where DMD2 show 32°C when the ambiental temperature is 26°C. I assume that DMD2 get this data from some smartphone sensor so there’s a way to adjust this (like a calibration) to make this indicator show a value approximated with an external/ambient temperature? Thanks in advance and greetings from Brazil!

Hello!

That is the battery temperature. In the next update we will be removing it and in the future add option for ambient temperature and actual weather data temperature.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

tomipasin
    Participant

Thanks for your reply John!

As a suggestion maybe a good idea to next releases is allow an external bluetooth thermometer compatibility. This is a good example: http://thermodo.com/

Best regards!

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Thanks for your reply John! As a suggestion maybe a good idea to next releases is allow an external bluetooth thermometer compatibility. This is a good example: http://thermodo.com/ Best regards!

We can support ANY hardware as long as the developer provides integration support, either by Broadcast Messages that any app can capture, or by specific instructions to connect to the device, by something like BT GATT services or Socket.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

J8zzy Finland
    Participant

The  tablet battery temperature is really good to be seen.
    So you can see the battery is not overheating at summer or freezing at winter.
    We need both here in Finland.

Oukitel RT3 tablet works fine at summer but starts to jam when there is colder than -22 celsius outside.

I would actually like to know tablet temperature and charge-%  and current milliamps [mA] at the same time.

Yours, J8zzy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.