last updated by harupipapa 11 months ago
2 voices
6 replies
  • Author
    harupipapa
    Participant

Equip the reverse mode in case you make a mistake and go back while using the roadbook.

This is a mode in which the distance is subtracted as you run.

It was also recently installed in the PISTE ROADBOOK app.

It is installed in a real rally computer.

Joao Pereira
    Keymaster

Good idea, will add it to the ToDo List.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

harupipapa
    Participant

Also KEY assignment in roadbook mode
    It is easy to use if you can assign the KEYCODE when you press the actual button like PISTE ROADBOOK.
    It’s useful if you don’t like the layout of the buttons on your remote controller.

Joao Pereira
    Keymaster

Also KEY assignment in roadbook mode
    It is easy to use if you can assign the KEYCODE when you press the actual button like PISTE ROADBOOK.
    It’s useful if you don’t like the layout of the buttons on your remote controller.

You can already change the buttons function in the Roadbook Settings.
    When we add the reverse mode that will another of the available functions.

harupipapa
    Participant

yes. in the current beta version
    Up
    under
    left
    right
    input
    input long press
    Button A
    button B
    i know i have a quota

If you want to change the physical button layout of the remote buttons.

for example
    If you ride standing up,
    I want to place the map feed button in a position that is easy to press with my thumb.
    My guess is that carpter will part ways and their Bluetooth remotes will receive DMD certification.

However, among them, I expect that there are actually easy-to-use button layouts and difficult-to-use button layouts.

You can assign the KEY setting of PISTE ROADBOOK to any place you like.
    This is a very useful feature.
    Try it yourself.
    I believe that it can be implemented by breaking up with carpter.

Roadbook settings only
    or
    I think you can also assign keys in the DMD settings.

This implementation will make it easier for remote control manufacturers to obtain DMD certification.

Joao Pereira
    Keymaster

yes. in the current beta version Up under left right input input long press Button A button B i know i have a quota If you want to change the physical button layout of the remote buttons. for example If you ride standing up, I want to place the map feed button in a position that is easy to press with my thumb. My guess is that carpter will part ways and their Bluetooth remotes will receive DMD certification. However, among them, I expect that there are actually easy-to-use button layouts and difficult-to-use button layouts. You can assign the KEY setting of PISTE ROADBOOK to any place you like. This is a very useful feature. Try it yourself. I believe that it can be implemented by breaking up with carpter. Roadbook settings only or I think you can also assign keys in the DMD settings. This implementation will make it easier for remote control manufacturers to obtain DMD certification.

Just like in the Roadbook settings there will be settings in all views that will allow you to setup what each button does, that will allow you to achiever that.
    Anything above that is just adding complexity for the user.
    So either the developer is willing to work with us or he isn’t and we will NOT recommend their controllers.

At the end of the day this needs to be easy for the user, my past experience tells me that, any option that can break anything will be used by user to break it and then ask support, so I need to be careful with options.

harupipapa
    Participant

I think that there is no problem if there is a button setting on all screens.
    I’m looking forward to it
    thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.