Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justfe
    Participant

Hello to everybody, perhaps you may help me out.

I have an Husqvarna FE450, Carpe Iter PAd and CI Adventure Control.

I connected the wire labeled “sensor” in the Adventure Control to the wire coming from the wheel sensor and managed to make the calibration via the Adventure Control app. I also selected the option to use the wheel sensor to send “data to road book applications like DMD2”, however, it seems that the signal from the wheel does not reach DMD2 app.

I am sure that the wheel sensor works properly because the Adv Ctr application can read the number of revolutions of the wheel, and after 2 KM the app calculated a circumference of 2076 mm.

Any tip on how I should set up DMD2 to read data from wheel sensor instead of GPS?

Johann Strasser
    Participant

Hello,

i have the same Problem, but it seems that nobody can help.

It even do not work at Roadbook piste and also not at NGH

Gr

Johann

Justfe
    Participant

From what I have understood the issue is in the Adventure Controller, which send a, let us say, a not standard signal. I made a test with normal BT keyboard with MRb app. I associated a button of the keyboard to the wheel sensor of the app, and once I started pressing it (simulating the magnet when rhe wheel is spinning), the speedmeter came alive. I opened a ticket in the CI website support page, please do the same you also.

Johann Strasser
    Participant

Hello,

i already opened a ticket,NR 1587 on June 23.

here is the Answer,

Hi Johann Strasser,

That depends on if the app accepts wheel sensor data. I’m not sure abut DMD2, but NGH will have wheel sensor data enabled, once the roadbook reader is released.

Best regards,

Carpe-Iter support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.