Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    johnkeel
    Keymaster

This is the current progress on the new OBD view.

It will include the final stable OBD code and new layout.

WORK IN PROGRESS:

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Armin
    Participant

Very nice

johnkeel
    Keymaster

DMD2 OBDView is finally reached its first stable release!
    Ready to be included in the next DMD2 big update.

Today we finished it and we are now moving to the Roadbook view.

https://www.facebook.com/drivemodedashboard/videos/670302064474122/

wizard11
    Participant

Hi, are those in new version also? Could you show how rev warning  and gear display works?

Have in consideration to replace modified Daytona 955i 2005 dash with this, oil warninglight will be bright led but all other info in dmd via obd… Any toughts having this as only dash?

Thanks

Harri

johnkeel
    Keymaster

Hi, are those in new version also? Could you show how rev warning and gear display works? Have in consideration to replace modified Daytona 955i 2005 dash with this, oil warninglight will be bright led but all other info in dmd via obd… Any toughts having this as only dash? Thanks Harri

I merged with this topic since you seem to be asking about stuff for the next update (new version).

You can setup the Max RPM and the RPM where the red line starts. For now that is it.
    We have removed any gear indicator because in motorcycles it is just not reliable (when we use calculated methods), hopefully we will be able to add OBD PIDs for Gear (for motorcycles that support this).

As for having this as a dash it will depends on whatever your motorcycle outputs… altough im afraid a 2005 motorcycle will not output anything… I doubt that motorcycle is even fuel injection…

wizard11
    Participant

Hi it is with FI, at least in Tuneecu there is quite a lot of info from obd. Will test during wintertimesensors

johnkeel
    Keymaster

Ohhh nice! Well im really not sure it is OBD2 compliant, but you can test with the current DMD2 version available in the Google Play Store.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.