Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    voorstad
    Participant

To navigate to an address, you can either search for it or use a POI. I did not find an option to store some personal POI’s like my home address or other frequently used addresses.

If it would be possible to ad a “My POI’s” entry where I can store these, I can easier navigate to an address on the fly. Extra advantage is that you do not need to be online with DMD2 to navigate to these addresses.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by voorstad.
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

To navigate to an address, you can either search for it or use a POI. I did not find an option to store some personal POI’s like my home address or other frequently used addresses. If it would be possible to ad a “My POI’s” entry where I can store these, I can easier navigate to an address on the fly. Extra advantage is that you do not need to be online with DMD2 to navigate to these addresses.

This is already planned, its a matter of time and it will be available.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

trailroad
    Participant

YES …. After only 3 rides I’m loving this app (and tablet) – but I was searching for this feature – would be really helpful!!!!!

Thanks

LikeDualSport
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Fully agree with voorstad and trailroad suggestions above. Overall I like very much the new version but really missing the personal POI capability. Hope it becomes available very soon.</p>
    Best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.