Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pramach
    Participant

Hi

to be honest I’m not sure if it is a bug or an Android default behavior …

I have installed a MP3 player and started playing the songs via the DMD2 media control.
    When I close DMD2 (via the close button in the bottom line button bar), the music continue to play.
    However it evens continue to play when I go in tablet standby mode ….

Anyhow, I would assume that when I start playing music from DMD2, the music should stop playing when I close DMD2.

But maybe I’m wrong and it should work as it does 😉

Nothing critical, just to report it.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hi to be honest I’m not sure if it is a bug or an Android default behavior … I have installed a MP3 player and started playing the songs via the DMD2 media control. When I close DMD2 (via the close button in the bottom line button bar), the music continue to play. However it evens continue to play when I go in tablet standby mode …. Anyhow, I would assume that when I start playing music from DMD2, the music should stop playing when I close DMD2. But maybe I’m wrong and it should work as it does 😉 Nothing critical, just to report it.

Hello!

The DMD2 media widget is just a “controller” to control whatever is the active media session.
    So, for example, if you have Spotify playing, you can control it from inside DMD2 using the Media Widget.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.