Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Rüdiger
    Participant

Dear John

I understand this and also appreciate that you keep answering. For us as customers of both companies it is a situation not so nice to be in.

Can I use my old DMD2 license that I bought as it hadnt a subscription payment  in my Carpe Iter? If yes how can I do this?

Best regards
    Rüdiger

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Dear John I understand this and also appreciate that you keep answering. For us as customers of both companies it is a situation not so nice to be in. Can I use my old DMD2 license that I bought as it hadnt a subscription payment in my Carpe Iter? If yes how can I do this? Best regards Rüdiger

Which license are you talking about? Where did you bought it?

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

Rüdiger
    Participant

So the Carpe Iter guys are cheating the buyers of the device. they refused to send a license even i proved to them that they promissed it when i bought the device. So i would never ever buy again from them.

while the people of drivemodedashboard are doing a godd job. I was able to actoeate an old license that i bought 2 years ago on my carpe iter. And did use it for the last week ion the TET on the Balksnas, the software is amazing, it is really helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.