Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Johann Strasser
    Participant

Hallo Joao,

Ich möchte die Roadbook-Funktion von DMD2 nutzen. (Testversion 3.00067) Um einen Korrekturfaktor einzugeben, verwende ich den Entfernungsmultiplikator. Ich gebe 1,03 statt 1 ein.

Aber ich muss auch den Scrollbetrag für die Papierlaufbewegung einstellen. (Ich habe es auf 29 gesetzt)

Aber obwohl ich immer auf Speichern drücke, springt die Einstellung des Entfernungsmultiplikators immer auf 1
    und der Wert ändert sich beim Scrollen immer auf fast Null (es gibt keine Bewegung, wenn ich die Taste des CI Terrain ComandIII drücke)

Was soll ich tun?

Danke für die Hilfe

Johann Strasser

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Sorry mate, English only!

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Johann Strasser
    Participant

Hello Joao,

I would like to use the roadbook function of DMD2. (Testversion 3.00067) To enter a correction factor I use the distance multiplier.I enter 1.03 instead of 1.

But I also need to set the scroll amount for the paper run movement.(i set it at29)

But even though I always press save the distance multiplier setting always jumps to 1
    and the value always changes to nearly zero when scrolling(there is no movement when i press the button of th CI Terrain ComandIII )

What should i do?

Thanks for Help

Johann Strasser

Johann Strasser
    Participant

hello,

to find in:

Adjustments (in Roadbook mode)
    Distance multiplier:
    In case an adjustment to the roadbook distance is needed, add a correction factor for the total and partial routes

Johann Strasser
    Participant

Hello Joao,

I would like to use the roadbook function of DMD2. (Testversion 3.00067) To enter a correction factor I use the distance multiplier.I enter 1.03 instead of 1.

But I also need to set the scroll amount for the paper run movement.(i set it at29)

But even though I always press save the distance multiplier setting always jumps to 1
    and the value always changes to nearly zero when scrolling(there is no movement when i press the button of th CI Terrain ComandIII )

What should i do?

Thanks for Help

Johann Strasser

hello,

to find in:

Distance multiplier:
    In case an adjustment to the roadbook distance is needed, add a correction factor for the total and partial routes

Johann Strasser
    Participant

Hello Joao,

What should i do?

Thanks for Help

Johann Strasser

to find in:

Distance multiplier:

Distance multiplier:

Roland
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.