Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rrawer
    Participant

Would be great if you could fix the manual setting of the tilt mode (or even only on= max tilt) for the current direction up map mode – don‘t really see why you would need a tilt for the other two modes of the map, and I personally don‘t see a big advantage of different nap tilts other than off or max.

John DEV
    Keymaster

Would be great if you could fix the manual setting of the tilt mode (or even only on= max tilt) for the current direction up map mode – don‘t really see why you would need a tilt for the other two modes of the map, and I personally don‘t see a big advantage of different nap tilts other than off or max.

I think I understood this one, you are saying that manually adjusting the tilt should only be available when the Direction Up mode is enabled. Correct? If so I do agree! Will look into that.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Contribute to DMD2 Translations | Buy Me a Coffee

rrawer
    Participant

Yes, and I personally think being able to fintune the tilt is one of those features that make the interface more complicated without really bringing that much of a benefit – so I’d rather keep it simple 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.